DSorganize Homebrew developer DragonMinded has jut released version 3.2 of the DSOrganize application. Aside from carrying several bug fixes, this new release also carried multi track support to SID files.
This DS application, in case you're first-time reader, will allow you to jot down notes, send e-mail, manage your contact lists, and access the web through a built-in browser. As for the rest of this release's changelog:
* Added multi track support to SID files (finally!).
* Added support for the gbs file format.
* Added confirmations to text editor on save or exit.
* Added /describe to irc.
* Added basic cookie support.
* Tied Y to the stop function on the web browser.
* Changed IRC receive mode to hopefully squash memory error.
* Changed internet enabled applications to allow downloading/processing while the lid is closed.
* Decreased memory footprint to allow larger images to load again.
* Fixed annual dates causing every day to underline in some cases.
* Fixed e^x freezing in some instances.
* Fixed inconsistent save message on scribble screen.
* Fixed IRC bug that appeared while typing with fixed width irc.
* Fixed aac/mp3 streams skipping sometimes.
* Fixed bad font characters in the smallest font.
* Fixed a html rendering crash with css pages.
* Fixed random crash that happened when switching tabs in web browser.
* Fixed garbage display in hbdb if you cancelled the list then pressed left or right.
* Fixed graphical issues with themes loaded.
Full instructions on installing and running DSOrganize are available in the file bundle's readme.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSOrganize DragonMinded is back with the latest update to his DS homebrew application DSOrganize
DSOrganize Here's the newest version of DSOrganize from DragonMinded with new bug fixes and features you'll surely appreciate