DSOrganize Hurray for DragonMinded! A few days after the release of DSOrganize v2.4 Beta, he's already out with DSOrganize v2.41 Beta.
This new version of DSOrganize happens to be a big fix to what was originally a problem when switching to German. On DragonMinded's blog, he notes how he found "a major flaw in loading the IRC and config ini files." This new version should patch that up for users and, as a bonus, there's additional support for some more card types.
On another note, DragonMinded also mentions that there is a way to make DSOrganize your shell. Just click on our source link and visit his FAQ for more information.
For now, just remember to check the readme for installation instructions and tips, as well as a list of supported file formats.
DSOrganize v2.41 Beta Changes:
* Changed driver structure to allow better supercard support, built in m3cf support.
* Changed version string to properly reflect the version.
* Fixed issue with loading IRC configuration.
* Fixed issue with some langauges and random freezes/browser errors.
* Fixed issue with files with no extension being detected as a plugin type.
* Added check for resource0.bin and added warning message if it's not found.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSOrganize Nintendo DS homebrew developer DragonMinded just updated his DSOrganize, the homebrew application that turns your handheld into a do-it-all PDA, to add a few nifty features and fix a few bugs
DSOrganize Download contains all the necessary files to run on the NDS (any flashcart)
DSOrganize DragonMinded has updated his organization program for the NDS
DSOrganize DragonMinded is back with the latest update to his DS homebrew application DSOrganize