DSOrganize You thought he was gone, but he's back to making everyone feel great about the DS scene.
Dragonminded has come up with a new version of his widely popular DSOrganize application. It's still in beta, but man, are there are a lot of updates to this one. In addition to updating the DSWiFi library for DSOrganize 2.4 Beta, he's also implemented support for the ogg vorbis (.ogg) format streaming on Shoutcast and Icecast servers, as well as customizable iconsets.
We might as well give you the new app and the changes, right? Well, here they are. Just remember to make a pre-2.4 backup file to for insurance against a bad install, and check the included readme or the FAQ on his website for more information. It's great to have you back!
Fixes found in 2.4
* Fixed the infamous crash bug in IRC when someone parted with a message. (This one was hard to find!)
* Fixed some translation issues with the Configuration page.
* Fixed bug in .sd.nds and .ds.gba booting.
* Fixed text wrapping errors on rename file and address book screens.
* Fixed help text stuck on screen in sound player after viewing help.
* Fixed another parsing error with vcards.
* Fixed clipping issue with spray bottle tool in scribble pad.
* Fixed issues with displaying some error messages in irc.
* Fixed inconsistency with nds launcher and cards not supported by built-in loader.
* Fixed issue with gautami font and some upper ascii characters being mapped wrong.
* Fixed a minor streaming buffer bug that seems to help with stability.
* Fixed pausing streams caused streaming to crash.
* Added dynamic loading of code for DSO specific plugins.
* Added customizable iconsets.
* Added .aac playback.
* Added m4a/m4b file playback. The DS is too slow for higher bitrate m4a files but lower bitrates should work.
* Added irc.ini file where users can customize DSO IRC.
* Added descriptions to most of the settings in the configuration.
* Added in fallback so foreign languages without help translations will still display english help.
* Added ability to choose specific streams within a .pls file.
* Added several commands (topic, mode, invite, kick, motd, version, ping, time, ctcp, whowas) to irc.
* Added new dldi interface to allow patching to new/unsupported cards.
* Added ogg vorbis streaming support in shoutcast and icecast servers.
* Added aac streaming support in shoutcast and icecast servers.
* Added an easter egg. See if you can find it!
* Added setting so DSOrganize remembers the last playback mode.
* Added legend to todo screen in help.
* Added m3u playlist support.
* Added symbols for copyright, registered, trademark, euro, pound, and yen to the character set.
* Changed random mode in playback to act more like shuffle.
* Changed picture loading screen to just moving bar, as progress was terribly inaccurate.
* Changed hilighting style on menus.
* Changed streaming detection to properly support iceCast streams.
* Changed buffer behavior on streams to buffer to 200% and more vigorously, for longer stream times.
* Changed .pls file parser to allow regular file playlists.
* Changed browser pull-up menu support to be easier to get to.
* Initialized volume to stop the 500% error when booting from moonshell.
* Re-ported tremor and mad for much better audio playback.
* Updated dswifi library to latest as usual.
* Stopped scrollbar from appearing on very short html files.
* Looked at microphone code, no real way to make the quality better due to speed of writing.
* Redid home screen splash to instead be an overview of the day.
* Made it so the browser doesn't sequentially or randomly play playlist files in sound mode, and changed the playlist icon.
* Rewrote a lot of the HTML renderer. It renders slower now, but will load much much longer pages.
o Fixed weird wordwrap issue with multiple font sizes
o Fixed a bug with style tags at the very end of an html file
o Fixed a bug where opening a page with different colored links left all pages displaying that link color.
o Added bullets and numbered lists
o Stopped extra whitespaces from appearing
o Changed formatting for
, , , , ,
, with , <sub>, <sup>, <i> <b>, <cite>, <dfn>, <var>, <samp>, <kbd><br> o Ignores <script> and <style> tag contents isntead of rendering as text</body></html>
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSOrganize Nintendo DS homebrew developer DragonMinded just updated his DSOrganize, the homebrew application that turns your handheld into a do-it-all PDA, to add a few nifty features and fix a few bugs