CycloDS Evolution Firmware Get your MicroSD USB adapters ready folks, as we report another update for the CycloDS Evolution card for the Nintendo DS portable console. This latest firmware release - pegged at version 1.12 - is expected to fix several problems that were reported by Evo owners during the card's usage. One important tweak addresses a bug that prevented homebrew applications from writing properly to the Evo's MicroSD card:
* Fixed a problem which prevented homebrew software from writing to the MicroSD card
* Improved the compatibility with Slot 2 devices
* Fixed a problem which made a few games hang with a white screen
* Pressing 'B' in the cheat code list now returns you to the game list
* Improved the speed of the "autoload" and "auto-boot to slot 2" features (now the CycloDS Evolution GUI is not displayed at all when either of these features is activated)
That's all for the moment, although Evo owners who report further problems are advised to report to Team Cyclops ASAP. If you're quick, they should be able to fix it come the next few firmware updates. Keep posted in case we hear news of more updates.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
R4DS firmware In the world of Nintendo DS flashcarts, the R4 has consistently proved its worth and value with its unrivaled user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop mechanics - as well as having quick and prompt updates to combat any bugs or glitches with the latest releases
DSision2 What is DSision started out as a simple replacment firmware for a DS flash card that Iused
R4 Core Update The R4 team has informed me that a new update is available for their new R4 DS flashcart, one of which all current owners/will-be owners should update to the second they have access to their R4