Mediatheque DS If you have a ton of stuff that you collect, whether it be comics, stamps, or videos, there's now an easy way for you to catalog your collection on the DS. Cid2Mizard has released Mediatheque DS v1.0, an inventory management homebrew for your DS.
Here are the features of the homebrew:
* 2 languages : English and French
* You can manage 8000 files.
* You can create, edit, delete and search a file with a stylus.
* Included 2 filters for filtering unchangeable (not seen and lent to).
* Options for create and activate a filter 3 to 20.
* The LED blinks for a file not seen.
* Put your cover in data /Jaquettes on format .JPG 128*192.
* For a file number 1==>1.jpg, for number 2==> 2.jpg, etc...
* Auto save config on Media.ini & save database on media.txt.
* Support DLDI.
As you can see, it's a full-featured software for your DS that should allow you to properly catalog your favorite piece of media, whatever that media may be. If you have a growing collection of books and a scanner, for instance, you can keep track of the books by inputting them in Mediatheque DS v1.0, and then making a 128x192 pixel picture of each of the covers.
In any case, we'll leave the uses of the application up to you. Just take note that this app doesn't have a readme, so you'd best be careful how you work this application. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
With this tool you can update the cheats database on your flashcard directly from your DS.
It requires a full working Wi-Fi Internet connection already setted up on your DS.
UsrCheatUp supports all the files of the gbatemp cheat database:
Comments on Mediatheque DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Mediatheque DS supports it