- Added gfx3d module which emulates the whole GE as part of the core emu. Moved the windows/cocoa OGLRender to the
emu core and replace ogl_collector. Now every platform shares the same 3d code. [zeromus]
- Add in some crude interpolation in the SPU (conditionally compiled) so that I can bear to listen to it. [zeromus]
- Change savestate code to support loosely bound chunks and more easily other parts of the emu (GE, GPU).
The savestate format is changed, but from now on it is in principle more resilient (it will continue to break though) [zeromus]
- Remove 16MB of WRAM at 0x01****** from arm9. Maped to unusued instead. What was this? [zeromus]
- Add early code for OSD [CrazyMax]
- Added a bunch of crazy templates to the cpu and mmu which speed up a the emu little by optimizing variable accesses [zeromus]
- Add an arm9 cpu load average calculator [zeromus]
? Fix a bug in texture transformation mode 1 [zeromus]
- Fix the buggy auto frameskip logic which made the emu slow to a crawl. Now it runs fast! [zeromus]
- Fix resizing, rotate & aspect ration of main window. Add save window position and parameters [CrazyMax]
- Rewrite all debug tools (autoupdate work now) [CrazyMax]
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SNEmulDS 0.4 final The latest version of archeide's awesome SNES emulator for the Nintendo DS has finally seen the light of day
ScummVM If you're a fan of old point and click adventure games, then you've probably heard of ScummVM
MSXDS A new version of MSXDS, a MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ emulator for the Nintendo DS has been released by homebrew coder Popolon