* Sprites starting with the same name and one continuing past it would get their pallets all mixed up. Detecting the comma in my array fixed it. For example, "Sprite1" and "Sprite12".
* Pesky delete sprite bug. The code is much improved, cleaner, faster. It looks at the sprite control name now as well as X and Y. It should work.
* Pack and Go now works for all XDS files. The XDS file was left out if it's filename contained a space.
* A menu bar, with all of the program's commands thereon. This also gives the program shortcuts, like Ctrl + O for open.
* A Variable manager, which lets you create variables to use in your game. You can give numbers random values
* Edit Image button for Sprites and Backgrounds, and a Launch button for Sounds
* No more Compile, Now 2 buttons: Test Game (opens the game with your emulator, no interruption), and Create .NDS and Save (basically like Export game)
* Facility for resizing backgrounds if they are not the size of the DS screen. Appears if you Load a background of an incorrect size.
* The Registered actions are no longer Registered. They're all FREE.
* In the Free Edition, there is a limit of 3 rooms, you can't use Sound and there's in-game ads. So you can sample --everything-- DSGM has to offer with all the actions.
* Pro Edition costs $11.99 for a lifetime license: http://order.dsgamemaker.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS-Xtreme Updater DS-X announced the availability of public beta release of the fix for the Qkin bug affecting many DS-Xtreme users
WFCStatus If you're an avid user of Kevin's homebrew DS app, you'll be glad to know that he has just rolled out WFCStatus v1
DS Game Maker 3.0 Changelog: * Global Copy and Paste of Sprites, Backgrounds, Fonts, Sounds and even Rooms - with Actions, Sprites and Backgrounds intact (an exact copy)
DSMZX This is a port of MegaZeux to the Nintendo DS
FlashCart Helper Thanks to the good work from NDS dev ron975 you now have version 0
English M3 Loader Well, it's been a couple of weeks, so it's just about time for another update for the M3 Loader
Mario Paint Composer DS: Koopa Release! From BassAceGold:Heres whats new in this release:-Koopa Release--Fixed the D sharp note to play the right sound-Fixed end of song detection-Removed the appearance of being able to place notes while a song is playing
WFCStatus Kevin's freeware Wi-Fi status viewer, WFCStatus, has just been updated again