* Sprites starting with the same name and one continuing past it would get their pallets all mixed up. Detecting the comma in my array fixed it. For example, "Sprite1" and "Sprite12".
* Pesky delete sprite bug. The code is much improved, cleaner, faster. It looks at the sprite control name now as well as X and Y. It should work.
* Pack and Go now works for all XDS files. The XDS file was left out if it's filename contained a space.
* A menu bar, with all of the program's commands thereon. This also gives the program shortcuts, like Ctrl + O for open.
* A Variable manager, which lets you create variables to use in your game. You can give numbers random values
* Edit Image button for Sprites and Backgrounds, and a Launch button for Sounds
* No more Compile, Now 2 buttons: Test Game (opens the game with your emulator, no interruption), and Create .NDS and Save (basically like Export game)
* Facility for resizing backgrounds if they are not the size of the DS screen. Appears if you Load a background of an incorrect size.
* The Registered actions are no longer Registered. They're all FREE.
* In the Free Edition, there is a limit of 3 rooms, you can't use Sound and there's in-game ads. So you can sample --everything-- DSGM has to offer with all the actions.
* Pro Edition costs $11.99 for a lifetime license: http://order.dsgamemaker.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSPadTilt Here is an application to turn your DS into a motion sensing USB gamepad
DSgf For those of you that might play go board game, we've released a basic SGF editor for DS that allows recording and reviewing go games with your favorite portable console
DSArsenal It's a weapon viewer (With information) for the ds, this isn't the "FINAL" release, but it's still pretty good
Rein r17 This is the kind of rain that you wouldn't want to go away for sure
Mario Craft Mario Craft, the DS homebrew Mario level editor, has been updated to version 1
DS-X Update Tool NOTE: For each update, you need a corresponding skin file (for those that modify something in regards to the skin/os look) - in this case, v1