* Sprites starting with the same name and one continuing past it would get their pallets all mixed up. Detecting the comma in my array fixed it. For example, "Sprite1" and "Sprite12".
* Pesky delete sprite bug. The code is much improved, cleaner, faster. It looks at the sprite control name now as well as X and Y. It should work.
* Pack and Go now works for all XDS files. The XDS file was left out if it's filename contained a space.
* A menu bar, with all of the program's commands thereon. This also gives the program shortcuts, like Ctrl + O for open.
* A Variable manager, which lets you create variables to use in your game. You can give numbers random values
* Edit Image button for Sprites and Backgrounds, and a Launch button for Sounds
* No more Compile, Now 2 buttons: Test Game (opens the game with your emulator, no interruption), and Create .NDS and Save (basically like Export game)
* Facility for resizing backgrounds if they are not the size of the DS screen. Appears if you Load a background of an incorrect size.
* The Registered actions are no longer Registered. They're all FREE.
* In the Free Edition, there is a limit of 3 rooms, you can't use Sound and there's in-game ads. So you can sample --everything-- DSGM has to offer with all the actions.
* Pro Edition costs $11.99 for a lifetime license: http://order.dsgamemaker.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WFCStatus If you're an avid user of Kevin's homebrew DS app, you'll be glad to know that he has just rolled out WFCStatus v1
WFCStatus WFCStatus Kevin's freeware Wi-Fi status viewer, WFCStatus, has just been updated again. This latest update bumps the app up to version 1.4.2 and brings with five new DS games (including Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Starry Sky and Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon) as well as a couple of updated boxart pieces.WFCStatus v1.4.2 also has improved error handling
Mario Paint Composer DS: Koopa Release! From BassAceGold:Heres whats new in this release:-Koopa Release--Fixed the D sharp note to play the right sound-Fixed end of song detection-Removed the appearance of being able to place notes while a song is playing
DSPadTilt Here is an application to turn your DS into a motion sensing USB gamepad
3DS Save De/Encrypter 3DS Save De/Encrypter is a Windows based program that allows users to decrypt and encrypt 3DS game save files
Nitro Hax Nitro Hax is a cheat tool for the Nintendo DS
DS Game Maker + DS Game Maker + New release for the DS homebrew scene today as coen22 updates his DS Game Maker, an open source homebrew studio for the Nintendo NDS. What's new in the latest release? Changelog:
DS Game Maker Plus 1.25a
Fixed Some Bugs
No Compiling Errors
DS Game Maker Plus 1.24b
Fixed Some Bugs
Editors (sprite, background,