* Sprites starting with the same name and one continuing past it would get their pallets all mixed up. Detecting the comma in my array fixed it. For example, "Sprite1" and "Sprite12".
* Pesky delete sprite bug. The code is much improved, cleaner, faster. It looks at the sprite control name now as well as X and Y. It should work.
* Pack and Go now works for all XDS files. The XDS file was left out if it's filename contained a space.
* A menu bar, with all of the program's commands thereon. This also gives the program shortcuts, like Ctrl + O for open.
* A Variable manager, which lets you create variables to use in your game. You can give numbers random values
* Edit Image button for Sprites and Backgrounds, and a Launch button for Sounds
* No more Compile, Now 2 buttons: Test Game (opens the game with your emulator, no interruption), and Create .NDS and Save (basically like Export game)
* Facility for resizing backgrounds if they are not the size of the DS screen. Appears if you Load a background of an incorrect size.
* The Registered actions are no longer Registered. They're all FREE.
* In the Free Edition, there is a limit of 3 rooms, you can't use Sound and there's in-game ads. So you can sample --everything-- DSGM has to offer with all the actions.
* Pro Edition costs $11.99 for a lifetime license: http://order.dsgamemaker.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Mario Craft Nobody sure is keeping busy, updating his DS homebrew game, Mario Craft, up to version 1
WFCStatus 1.3.4 For people in using Nintendo's Wi-Fi connection, you'll be able to know who's on leaderboard and almost any activity related to gaming
WFCStatus WFCStatus, a free status viewer for Nintendo's WiFi connection that features a lot more than the bloated Flash-supported website that is the Nintendo WiFi site in an easily accessible and flash-free way
DS Game Maker 3.0 Changelog: * Global Copy and Paste of Sprites, Backgrounds, Fonts, Sounds and even Rooms - with Actions, Sprites and Backgrounds intact (an exact copy)
Micro Lua DS Micro Lua DS, a homebrew app for your Nintendo DS has been updated and is now at version 4
GLK POGO Before the age of graphics, old-school computer games used to be text-based, prompting users to figure out the basic words they'll need to command their character through the game they've chosen to play
Tinke Benito356 has released the latest version of Tinke, a de-compiler for Nintendo DS
DSCovered 280410 update Developer's note:
I started DSCovered for the same reasons as DSision and DSision2, I still think that the default firmware used on DS flash carts is ugly and boring