DS-X OS This skin folder corresponds to the v1.0.2 update
DS-XWe reported earlier that a new update was coming shortly for the DS-Xtreme DS flashcart, and here it is - v1.0.2! Along with the new update, the DS-X team have also released a beta version of their "Win32 Update Tool". The Windows update tool allows updating of the DS-X a breeze (no need to constantly download new update files each time a new one is released). The tool will automatically detect the newest update and what your current version is and installs it.
The newest, and first update - 1.0.2 adds improved compatibility and support for Supercard (SC) saves has been added along with other fixes and changes. I was thrilled to see the support for SC saves because I could use the G6 Save Converter to convert my M3 or G6 save files into a Supercard format (.sav) and now I can use that on my DS-X! Here's a full list of the changes in this new firmware -
* Support for "Direct" format textures in UI engine
* Recognition of id3v2 tags in mp3/ogg
* Now supports supercard save files
* Added a "getOSVersion" function, for use in the skin to report the true OS version.
* Corrected virtual eeprom bank mapping
* Fixed a problem with some MP3s crashing
* MBR and partition parsing now correctly handled, should fix some filesystem issues, especially for OSX users
* Some minor changes to libfat auto-integration, should fix problems with ndsmail, etc
* OS now powers off LCDs when suspended
* Minor optimizations in raw device access
Download: [Win32 Updating Tool]
Download: [DS-X OS v1.0.2 Skin Files] - Replace previous folder after you have update with new skin files
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DiagnoSe - Update Spinal's ever-useful DS diagnostic tool, DiagnoSe, has now been updated, with new features such as SRAM testing, battery monitor and even a temperature monitor
FlashCart Helper Ron975 is back with another update to the NDS FlashCart Helper bringing it to v0
DSision DSision - Image 1Homebrew coder Spinal has released a new bit of homebrew for people to try out
DsOS From Aurelio Mannara:Hi, I've released a new version of my DsOS
R4DS English Kernel Those active in the homebrew DS scene should be ready to update their R4 (previous update here), now that Team R4 just recently released the update to the R4 kernel