DS-X OS This skin folder corresponds to the v1.0.2 update
DS-XWe reported earlier that a new update was coming shortly for the DS-Xtreme DS flashcart, and here it is - v1.0.2! Along with the new update, the DS-X team have also released a beta version of their "Win32 Update Tool". The Windows update tool allows updating of the DS-X a breeze (no need to constantly download new update files each time a new one is released). The tool will automatically detect the newest update and what your current version is and installs it.
The newest, and first update - 1.0.2 adds improved compatibility and support for Supercard (SC) saves has been added along with other fixes and changes. I was thrilled to see the support for SC saves because I could use the G6 Save Converter to convert my M3 or G6 save files into a Supercard format (.sav) and now I can use that on my DS-X! Here's a full list of the changes in this new firmware -
* Support for "Direct" format textures in UI engine
* Recognition of id3v2 tags in mp3/ogg
* Now supports supercard save files
* Added a "getOSVersion" function, for use in the skin to report the true OS version.
* Corrected virtual eeprom bank mapping
* Fixed a problem with some MP3s crashing
* MBR and partition parsing now correctly handled, should fix some filesystem issues, especially for OSX users
* Some minor changes to libfat auto-integration, should fix problems with ndsmail, etc
* OS now powers off LCDs when suspended
* Minor optimizations in raw device access
Download: [Win32 Updating Tool]
Download: [DS-X OS v1.0.2 Skin Files] - Replace previous folder after you have update with new skin files
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
R4DS firmware In the world of Nintendo DS flashcarts, the R4 has consistently proved its worth and value with its unrivaled user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop mechanics - as well as having quick and prompt updates to combat any bugs or glitches with the latest releases
CycloDS Evolution Firmware The last version of CycloDS by Team Cyclops is not as final as its name claimed, now that the prolific homebrew team recently released another update to the CycloDS Evolution card
Comments on DS-X OS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DS-X OS supports it