NDS developer Patrick Aalto is back with another update to the DSx86 PC emulator for the NDS. This brings the release to Beta version 0,41 and will let you play some old DOS Games. Check out the official website for specific instructions and a compatibality list.
- Further "Jitter" mode screen scaling quality improvement.
- Implemented "scasb" opcode EGA VRAM access version (Titus the Fox)
- Implemented INT 6 (illegal opcode) for opcode 0x66 (Titus the Fox)
- Fixed the VideoParameterTable to have correct VGA Misc Register values in text modes.
- Fixed the "Smooth" mode initialization when used in dsx86.ini.
- New experimental proportional font used in 80x25 text "Smooth" mode.
iDeaS 126.96.36.199 A new version of iDeaS, the ever-popular Nintendo DS emulator for Windows and Linux, is now vailable courtesy of homebrew coder Actarus
iDeaS If you ever feel like playing a handheld on PC, the Nintendo DS emulator iDeaS by homebrew developer Lino is worth a shot
Goomba Color DS 1-16-2008 Sound is garbled, and you must reset the game before any sound appearsI couldn't get Libfat working without reading lots of corrupt data, so this only has "Drymouth" embedded inside the emulator
Comments on DSx86:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSx86 supports it