NDS developer Patrick Aalto is back with another update to the DSx86 PC emulator for the NDS. This brings the release to Beta version 0,41 and will let you play some old DOS Games. Check out the official website for specific instructions and a compatibality list.
- Further "Jitter" mode screen scaling quality improvement.
- Implemented "scasb" opcode EGA VRAM access version (Titus the Fox)
- Implemented INT 6 (illegal opcode) for opcode 0x66 (Titus the Fox)
- Fixed the VideoParameterTable to have correct VGA Misc Register values in text modes.
- Fixed the "Smooth" mode initialization when used in dsx86.ini.
- New experimental proportional font used in 80x25 text "Smooth" mode.