NDS developer Patrick Aalto is back with another update to the DSx86 PC emulator for the NDS. This brings the release to Beta version 0,41 and will let you play some old DOS Games. Check out the official website for specific instructions and a compatibality list.
- Further "Jitter" mode screen scaling quality improvement.
- Implemented "scasb" opcode EGA VRAM access version (Titus the Fox)
- Implemented INT 6 (illegal opcode) for opcode 0x66 (Titus the Fox)
- Fixed the VideoParameterTable to have correct VGA Misc Register values in text modes.
- Fixed the "Smooth" mode initialization when used in dsx86.ini.
- New experimental proportional font used in 80x25 text "Smooth" mode.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
GreenBeretDS From Flubba:First official release of my first official NDS emulator =)
AmeDS For those of us who loved homebrew developer Alekmaul's Amstrad CPC 6128 emulator for the Nintendo DS, here's a special treat: the latest version of AmeDS has just been rolled out, and it sports an awesome new feature - the feature that lets you download an Amstrad CPC 6128 game from the internet and play it directly AFTER you've downloaded it
SnezziDS Shortly after bubble2k released SnezziDS v