Today we have a very cool update from Nintendo DS developer ant512 who has released an updated version of EarthShakerDS. This update brings the cool release to version 20120513. EarthShakerDS is a remake of the classic game Earth Shaker which was released as a clone of Boulderdas back in 1990 for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum. Here is what ant512 had to say about this release.
"Here's an unexpected EarthShakerDS release!
Changes this time around include:
- The ability to load and save levels in the editor with user-defined names (so you can have more than one custom level, and share them with other people);
- A "Custom Level" option on the title screen listing all user-created levels
- Slightly re-organised level editor;
- The ability to load and save boulder/wall/door/soil types in a custom level;
- Fixed for the latest devkitARM;
- Updated to the latest WoopsiGfxGameTemplate (fixes SDL version);
- Start button can be used to test a level in the editor;
- Select button can page through level editor menu panels.
I need to finish off the file requester in the level editor and it'll finally be finished."
Lumikha Fantasix has been pretty busy this past weekend, releasing versions 1
Powder Release 104 for the DS Jeff Lait's roguelike homebrew game Powder is finally updated once again, and this time the changes include the addition of fire arrows (by popular demand), and the nerfing of iron golems