Today we have a very cool update from Nintendo DS developer ant512 who has released an updated version of EarthShakerDS. This update brings the cool release to version 20120513. EarthShakerDS is a remake of the classic game Earth Shaker which was released as a clone of Boulderdas back in 1990 for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum. Here is what ant512 had to say about this release.
"Here's an unexpected EarthShakerDS release!
Changes this time around include:
- The ability to load and save levels in the editor with user-defined names (so you can have more than one custom level, and share them with other people);
- A "Custom Level" option on the title screen listing all user-created levels
- Slightly re-organised level editor;
- The ability to load and save boulder/wall/door/soil types in a custom level;
- Fixed for the latest devkitARM;
- Updated to the latest WoopsiGfxGameTemplate (fixes SDL version);
- Start button can be used to test a level in the editor;
- Select button can page through level editor menu panels.
I need to finish off the file requester in the level editor and it'll finally be finished."
Official Site: https://bitbucket.org/ant512/earthshakerds
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Spirits DS Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS
Super Mario Galaxy DS demo 3 Homebrew coder Froskito has released the third demo of his homebrew adaptation of Super Mario Galaxy game for the Nintendo DS
Tetrominout Tetrominout is a combination of Tetris and Breakout
Supaplex DS 1/22 update The Game:Your task will be to guide Murphy (the red smiley) through up to 111 Levels,evading falling stones ("Zonks"), crazy scissors and more dangers, gathera set number of infotrons each stage and finally find the Exit block
WarioWare Custom WarioWare Custom homebrew version of the popular WarioWare game series created by Nintendo
DS1942 It's been a long time coming, but here is the latest version of Copper's DS1942, a homebrew port of the classic arcade vertically scrolling shoot 'em game, 1942
Cube Breakout Developer sephiroth_ff7 has decided to go old-school with the latest release of Cube Breakout 3
Powder Release 101 Jeff Lait's great homebrewed Roguelike game, Powder, just broke its 100th update (check out its 96th release here) and is now on its 101th version in order to commemorate the start of a (hopefully) another set of a hundred updates for Powder