DrummerS Lien of Pyramid Games has released an update to his virtual drum machine for the Nintendo DS. Changes in this release include:
- PAlib Logo in splahs
- Menu with some options (WIP, not working)
- Better Drums images...
- What Im gonna do in final version
- Saving compositions
- Play over a song (I'll think about it)
- Better quality sounds
- Two Drumset option (simple-complete)
- Two sound posibilities (Acoustic-Electric)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DrummerS Lien just released the latest version of DrummerS, bringing it up to v2
Game Melody Oratorio Volume Two Here's a homebrew game that's definitely a cut above the rest: homebrew developer DesertDog's Game Melody Oratorio for the Nintendo DS, a game that teaches you how to play game melodies via a virtual piano
bliptracker There's a cool new brew for your DS in town, and it's bound to get your rhythm pumping away