DSMetronome It is a metronome. For those who don't know about, it's a tool to help practicising music.
I haven't seen any on DS. Since I think it's something very suitable for a DS I decided to build one by myself.
The key features are:
- A sequencer with nice drum kit elements which you can activate/deactivate to make part of your own custom rythm.
- Save the current configuration in order to restore it the next time you launch the app.
- Tapping tempo to match rythms of, for instance, a song you're listening now.
- Different Key signatures 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 1/4
- Help pages to instruct users how to use it
- Nice interface (take a look at it Wink
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Axe Axe is a DS homebrew music application that's fun to tinker with
Piano rigolo The DS is alive with the sound of music! Play the songs they have sung for a thousand years with Piano rigolo v1
GlitchDS Clone45 has released an interesting new application for the DS, which he calls GlitchDS
Game Melody Oratorio Project description: Game Melody Oratorio teaches simple game melodies via a virtual piano
cellsDS A free flexible, programmable grid-based music sequencer for the Nintendo DS
DrummerS Lien of Pyramid Games has released an update to his virtual drum machine for the Nintendo DS
DsKara Sing along to your favorite songs! DSKara is a homebrew karaoke application for the Nintendo DS
MIDI Jammer This is a program I wrote for the Nintendo DS, based off of the DSMI library by 0xtob
DrummerS Lien just released the latest version of DrummerS, bringing it up to v2