DSMetronome It is a metronome. For those who don't know about, it's a tool to help practicising music.
I haven't seen any on DS. Since I think it's something very suitable for a DS I decided to build one by myself.
The key features are:
- A sequencer with nice drum kit elements which you can activate/deactivate to make part of your own custom rythm.
- Save the current configuration in order to restore it the next time you launch the app.
- Tapping tempo to match rythms of, for instance, a song you're listening now.
- Different Key signatures 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 1/4
- Help pages to instruct users how to use it
- Nice interface (take a look at it Wink
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MyVirtualPiano A new homebrew called MyVirtualPiano for the Nintendo DS is out courtesy of developer Electronix
DrummerS Lien just released the latest version of DrummerS, bringing it up to v2
Game Melody Oratorio Volume Two Here's a homebrew game that's definitely a cut above the rest: homebrew developer DesertDog's Game Melody Oratorio for the Nintendo DS, a game that teaches you how to play game melodies via a virtual piano
myPiano Hi! I doubt I'll get anywhere with this or win anything, but this is my piano application
Axe Axe is a DS homebrew music application that's fun to tinker with
Game Melody Oratorio Project description: Game Melody Oratorio teaches simple game melodies via a virtual piano
DSFret If you're tired of playing air guitar and want to try the real thing this homebrew app from Spag is for you
Comments on DSMetronome:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSMetronome supports it