DSMetronome It is a metronome. For those who don't know about, it's a tool to help practicising music.
I haven't seen any on DS. Since I think it's something very suitable for a DS I decided to build one by myself.
The key features are:
- A sequencer with nice drum kit elements which you can activate/deactivate to make part of your own custom rythm.
- Save the current configuration in order to restore it the next time you launch the app.
- Tapping tempo to match rythms of, for instance, a song you're listening now.
- Different Key signatures 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 1/4
- Help pages to instruct users how to use it
- Nice interface (take a look at it Wink
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Game Melody Oratorio Volume Two Here's a homebrew game that's definitely a cut above the rest: homebrew developer DesertDog's Game Melody Oratorio for the Nintendo DS, a game that teaches you how to play game melodies via a virtual piano
myPiano Hi! I doubt I'll get anywhere with this or win anything, but this is my piano application
DS Daft NDS homebrew developer Corenting has updated DS Daft to version 1
Piano rigolo The DS is alive with the sound of music! Play the songs they have sung for a thousand years with Piano rigolo v1