Ever wanted to be able to play a real fighting game with your characters in the DS, but never like the use of the percentage of killing, because this game has what you need a rod system according to the percentage living with life this is already much better.
NOTE: The homebrew uses the EFS file system, so the first time can take several minutes to load.
Note2: As of version 3.0, there is a compilation for FAT.
Enhancements Version 3.0 (EFS and FAT)
* Optimizing the code of the game in general.
* Added more characters to the collection: Tails and Knuckles (Sonic the saga).
* 3 COM now attack one another, no longer 3vs1.
* Improved AI of the COM, attack with a shorter distance, doing the double jump, etc..
* Characters accelerate, start running after a while of walking in one direction. The speed varies depending on the character.
* Added the ability Hang (hang from ledges).
* Removed bug in the ramp.
* Added scenario Scrap Brain, for the most ardent fans of Sega.
* Improved initial splash screen and added to homebrew.
* Font amended text, using an author's own.
* Added menu options and the possibility of regulating the frequency of appearance of objects on stage.
* Added two new item in battle: the Smash ball, causing an explosion when touched affecting the rest, and heart rate to recover.
IMPORTANT: Steps before installation:
Delete previous versions of homebrew and folder (if you used SSBULoad too), and add the new folder and the new. Nds, if you do not load the version EFS uses FAT version, if not you will no use the version SAI and charging from SSBULoad (remember, the rom was renamed SSBU.nds and was kept in the folder, anger SSBULoad.nds
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Suzumebachi This game looks promising, if only for the artwork alone
RType Clone Demo F4 A few weeks ago Octobinz started a honebrew project, an R-Type clone on NDS using the PALib
R-Type Clone for DS Octobinz from developperstune, shares his R-Type clone on Nintendo DS using PALib and has made the source code available to us
Return to Tyrian DS Return to Tyrian DS Tyrian is an arcade-style, top-to-bottom scrolling shooter game. The gameplay includes controlling a space ship that can be fitted with different weapons and enhanced energy shields. Money is earned every time an enemy ship is destroyed. The money earned can then be used to buy weapons, other equipment, and more ships from interlevel menus