Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS.A Spirits DS is his version of the NDS adventure game also known as Spirits DS which was originally released back in 1987.A Update to Spirits DS version 20120707 Beta include the addition of 8 bits mode, an optionsA menu where you can set the game mode, language and many other features.A Also, some new enemies, armor and additional updates have been made in the latest version of Spirits DS.A Check out the full changelog below and give Spirits DS a shot.
* Added the main menu in 8 bits mode.
* Added the options menu, with the possibility to select the game mode (8 bits / Remake), language (Spanish / English) and the intensity of the "scanlines" effect in 8 bits mode.
* Added language autodetect according to the console settings.
* The configuration of the game is saved.
* The special enemies "Devil Archer" and "Cat" remaked.
* The hanging lamps remaked.
* All main Items remaked.
* All generic enemies (Hunchback, werewolf and ghost) remaked.
* NPC Armor, enchanted princess and Eagle remaked.
* Main menu in remake mode done.
* Options menu in ramek mode done.
* Initial test for the game music (remake) and sound effects (8 bits).
EarthshakerDS 5/19/11 update For the DS community, homebrew coder ant512 has released the final version of EarthshakerDS, a homebrewed adaptation of the Spectrum game that is "essentially a version of Boulderdash, with extras like jumping jelly beans, teleporters and barriers
FlashbackDS DS port of a classic platformer called Flashback
Lode Runner Origine A remake of Lode Runner Doug Smith released in 1983 on Apple II and edited by BroderbundSoftwareThe pad for tripsthe Y and A buttons to dig to the left and rightand provisionally (time to finish the program), the L and R buttons to move to the preceding or following, in case some of them would not be feasible