Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS.A Spirits DS is his version of the NDS adventure game also known as Spirits DS which was originally released back in 1987.A Update to Spirits DS version 20120707 Beta include the addition of 8 bits mode, an optionsA menu where you can set the game mode, language and many other features.A Also, some new enemies, armor and additional updates have been made in the latest version of Spirits DS.A Check out the full changelog below and give Spirits DS a shot.
* Added the main menu in 8 bits mode.
* Added the options menu, with the possibility to select the game mode (8 bits / Remake), language (Spanish / English) and the intensity of the "scanlines" effect in 8 bits mode.
* Added language autodetect according to the console settings.
* The configuration of the game is saved.
* The special enemies "Devil Archer" and "Cat" remaked.
* The hanging lamps remaked.
* All main Items remaked.
* All generic enemies (Hunchback, werewolf and ghost) remaked.
* NPC Armor, enchanted princess and Eagle remaked.
* Main menu in remake mode done.
* Options menu in ramek mode done.
* Initial test for the game music (remake) and sound effects (8 bits).
Livingstone Supongo From the developer (translated from Spanish):
I bring you a new version of the project
Glubies Planet We are four students in an engineering school IMAC (Image, Multimedia, Audiovisual Communication)
TroNDS TroNDS If you ever owned any of the older Nokia handsets, then homebrew developer Montspy's 'brewed goodness will no doubt make you smile in delight: TroNDS. TroNDS contains two games: Nibbles and Tron.
Nibbles plays the same as Snake
Avoid 'Em All In the tradition of No Place to Hide and CarreRouge, here's yet another game involving you having to dodge other stuff around the screen
Dragons Lair Port Tony Savon has released a preview port of Dragons Lair for the Nintendo DS, version 0
Powder Release 105 for the DS Jeff Lait is back with another release of the seemingly never-ending roguelike game Powder, and like the previous versions this update is packed with a plethora of updates
Comments on Spirits DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Spirits DS supports it