Today we bring you the final version of Spirits DS from NDS homebrew developer Nightfox.A Spirits DS was originally release in the late 80's for the MSX, Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and now the final version is available of this adventure game for you to play on your NDS.A The full changelog for the final version of Spirits DS is listed below.
* Fixed English texts of the tutorial. (Thanks to "Another World" from GBAtemp forums).
* Minor changes in the graphics of the backgrounds on floors 2 and 3.
* New graphics for the map in remake mode.
* Minor adjustments in GUI graphics.
* Bug fixed in character animation, which occasionally repeated the firing animation of the spell after a jump.
* Fixed bug that allowed skipping pages of tutorial before press A message.
* English voices added (Thanks to BassAceGold from #PAlib IRC channel).
* New game icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SquareDS KerneL has taken the gameplay of Squares 2 (online flash game) and has adapted it for the NDS hardware
Tri Explosif/Bombe Talstus, a neophyte French coder, has just posted his very first contribution to the DS homebrew community -- Bombe v0
Tic Tac Toe DS homebrew developer Space1 from the PAlib
Valhalla Barta has just unrolled his homebrew game entry for PAlib's DS Dev Compo, Valhalla v0
Deal or No Deal DS (with sounds) Been havin' fun with Robert Durbin's Deal or No Deal brew for the DS, haven't you? So have we! But we gotta admit the experience has been a bit bland because the previous version lacked sounds that could've added that extra heart-pounding element to the gameplay
Ninji and Zarbi Yep, v0.1 of Mia's Ninji and Zarbi has been out for almost a month now but it's only now that the developer has decided to share with us the game's source code
Game Melody Oratorio Volume Two Here's a homebrew game that's definitely a cut above the rest: homebrew developer DesertDog's Game Melody Oratorio for the Nintendo DS, a game that teaches you how to play game melodies via a virtual piano
VP ANIS Second up is VP_ANIS, which is a pretty small homebrew game that revolves all around silliness
Comments on Spirits DS - Finale:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Spirits DS - Finale supports it