Today we bring you the final version of Spirits DS from NDS homebrew developer Nightfox.A Spirits DS was originally release in the late 80's for the MSX, Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and now the final version is available of this adventure game for you to play on your NDS.A The full changelog for the final version of Spirits DS is listed below.
* Fixed English texts of the tutorial. (Thanks to "Another World" from GBAtemp forums).
* Minor changes in the graphics of the backgrounds on floors 2 and 3.
* New graphics for the map in remake mode.
* Minor adjustments in GUI graphics.
* Bug fixed in character animation, which occasionally repeated the firing animation of the spell after a jump.
* Fixed bug that allowed skipping pages of tutorial before press A message.
* English voices added (Thanks to BassAceGold from #PAlib IRC channel).
* New game icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Video Games Hero A music/rythm game with 65 Songs, 5 Game modes, Motion Card and Guitar Grip support
QuirkDS From maRk2512:Hi,here's a early preview version of my new game called QuirkDS
Atoms:DS Objective: Destroy all the other players Atoms
Bang! From Dustin comes this beta version of little homebrew game for the DS he calls Bang!