Today we bring you the final version of Spirits DS from NDS homebrew developer Nightfox.A Spirits DS was originally release in the late 80's for the MSX, Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and now the final version is available of this adventure game for you to play on your NDS.A The full changelog for the final version of Spirits DS is listed below.
* Fixed English texts of the tutorial. (Thanks to "Another World" from GBAtemp forums).
* Minor changes in the graphics of the backgrounds on floors 2 and 3.
* New graphics for the map in remake mode.
* Minor adjustments in GUI graphics.
* Bug fixed in character animation, which occasionally repeated the firing animation of the spell after a jump.
* Fixed bug that allowed skipping pages of tutorial before press A message.
* English voices added (Thanks to BassAceGold from #PAlib IRC channel).
* New game icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
X-Mas Gifts The holidays have a strange way of making people, who are otherwise a bit stingy with material things, want to give gifts to others
LegoCadDS Alpha Aaron Hill aka Shadowghost21 has updated his homebrew project based on two simple LEGO virtual modelling program called Mike's LEGO Computer Aided Design (MLCad) - which is what you see above - and LDraw
Carre Rouge Motion Talk about a giveaway! Mollusk recently updated PAlib with a bunch of new games and ports that will work with the fabled DSMotion Card
Bob's Game Demo A demo of Bob's Game has been found on the developer's website