DSFTP UPDATE: Version 2.2 is buggy. Pls. use DSFTP v2.21. Wi-Fi allocation bug is fixed.
These devs sure update their creations fast! A few days after coming up with the DSFTP v2.1, DS homebrew developer Bjoern Giesler is now parading the DSFTP v2.2. What in DSFTP? Well, if you've been living under a rock for a long time now or if this is the first time you'll read about this, the app is a stand-alone program that could make you run a FTP server on your DS. Aside from that, it also comes with a software component that would make adding an FTP serverto your own program such a breeze. Just add a couple of lines of code and you're all set.
These are what you're gonna get once you decide to be a proud owner of this homebrew app:
* The compiled .nds and .ds.gba files of the stand-alone DSFTP server
* The library and headers for the DSFTP software component
* Full documentation in PDF and RTF format
* The full source code for the stand-alone server program, as an example for how to use the software component
And of course, a new version always comes with a changelog, so here is what's improved with v2.2:
* Stupid bug fixed that broke GBAMP support
* Booting now verified on SuperCard and GBAMP
* CDUP support
* More bugfixes
The following bugs and limitations are known at the time of writing:
* Sometimes sockets seem not to be reaped correctly.
As with any homebrew app, here's a disclaimer from Bjoern. He mentions that the "software is provided as-is, without any express or implicit warranty. Don't expect too much, and don't blame me if it wrecks your flash cart, sets your house on fire and rapes your dog. You have been warned." To make sure that you don't ruin 'em, make sure you read this earlier article so as you'll be well equipped with the needed know-how about this app.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.