DSFTP Bjoern Giesler released DSFTP v2.1, the latest update for his homebrew app. DSFTP v2.1 is a stand-alone program that you can use to run a FTP server on your DS.
It also comes with a software component that makes it easy to add an FTP server to your own program with a couple lines of code.This app will help you speed up the build process because you can upload the new version of your program to your own running program, and reboot it immediately.
DSFTP v2.1 can even automate the process via the command line so you don't need to swap flash cards again! This release contains the following changelog:
* Unified bootloading should now support most cards
* Auto-generated user & pass if none specified
* More bugfixes
This update has the following known bugs and limitations:
* Only passive FTP mode supported
* Booting only verified to work on Supercard CF and Supercard SD.
* Performance tested using the following clients. Performance with other clients are not known.
o command-line FTP
o RBrowser Lite on Mac
* Unzip it, copy the DSFTP.nds (or .ds.gba) file to your flash card
* For development, it's best to copy libDSFTP.a and libDSFTPd.a to your devkitpro's lib directory, and the include directory to your devkitpro's include dir
This software is provided as-is, without any express or implicit warranty. Don't expect too much, and don't blame me if it wrecks your flash cart, sets your house on fire and rapes your dog. You have been warned.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSFTP Bjoern Giesler just updated his DS homebrew application DSFTP to version 2