JabberDS Homebrew coder theli has released a nifty new application for the DS, called JabberDS v0.3. As the name states, it's actually a Jabber client for the Nintendo DS.
Here's a list of features for the application:
* Should support any Jabber server (including GTalk)
* User definable keyboard layout
* User definable fonts (DSGUI's BFont format)
* Support for BDF fonts
* Supports any Unicode characters available in font
* Roster operation (Add/Remove/Rename/Subscribe/Unsubscribe contacts)
* Multi User Chat (now with bookmarks loading support)
* SSL/TLS support
* Support for user avatars in png format
Theli also notes that "there are no settings in UI.. all settings should be set in /data/jabberds.xml" and "there are examples and comments in supplied jabberds.xml".
The download doesn't have a readme, so we advise you to use caution in doing this application. That being said, it's certainly a very useful one if you like chatting on the internet. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSAIM 0.01e Ryan Kegel and Emi Watanabe just released DSAIM 0
DS IRC Recently, the owners of NDSHB held a homebrew competition for the NDS that involved WiFi capabilities
WiFi VoiceChatClient It's going to be a tough call for Nintendo DS users on whether to upgrade to a higher version of Infantile Paralysiser's WiFi VoiceChatClient