Wifiloader This application lets you boot homebrew in your DS using a wifi connection.
It sets a TCP connection with the server app and this sends the app to boot,
the client writes it in the SD using libfat and then it's booted using bootlib1.3.
- Computer with JAVA SE Virtual Machine installed.
- Wifi connection with the port to be used being opened (default port 9999).
1) Run the server using the file run.bat (or writing other equivalent script for other systems
like Linux or MacOSX). This file can be edited in order to change the port that will be used
by the server (default port 9999).
2) Run the client in your NintendoDS. It will connect using the wifi configuration that is stored
in your DS and has been set through commercial games. After that it will connect to the server.
The connection parameters can be set throught the application called WifiloaderCfg.jar
which will modify the .nds, .ds.gba and .sc.nds files.
3) Once client has connected to the server, you will be asked for a file to send in your computer.
Select it and it will be sent to your DS.
4) When it has finished, you will be asked for pressing A in your DS in order to boot the application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
beup(2).nds This is kevinc's second attempt at a program for the DS, a small MSN messenger
WFCStatus If you're an avid user of Kevin's homebrew DS app, you'll be glad to know that he has just rolled out WFCStatus v1
Balik Bayan DevWifi BB DevWifi lets you send files on your pc to your ds via wifi and then automatically runs it
WFCStatus WFCStatus, a free status viewer for Nintendo's WiFi connection that features a lot more than the bloated Flash-supported website that is the Nintendo WiFi site in an easily accessible and flash-free way
Wardive Here's probably one of the most ingenious DS homebrew games ever
WFCStatus 22.214.171.124 Isn't it a drag sometimes when you view sites with an uber number of pictures in them? It almost takes forever sometimes(in the Net, a few seconds lasts like an hour or so)
WiFi Transfer I came across this little program that allows you to transfer a file from a computer to the DS and execute the application right away, but it only works if the application is written in Java
Comments on Wifiloader:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wifiloader supports it