Are you a fan of Minecraft? If you are or if you aren't sure if you are a fan or not then you should take a peek at NDS homebrew developer Fantasix's release of LuaCraft v1.2.4. In order to use this you will need to have the latest version of MicroLuaDS installed.
Listed below is the change log
- When drag / drop in the inventory, it is possible to invert the position of two blocks
- On the map, you can change the item with L & R
- Inventory and craft table now make the objects placed in the area of craft when leaving the window
- Fixed a bug when we crossed the boundary of the map
- The leaves adjacent to the trunk is cut away
- Fixed various bugs related to adaptation Ambidextrous
- Fixed various problems with scales
- Backup own the map
- Fixed BSoD generated during backup
- Fixed installation of block passable made directly on the position of the character
- The game is playable now easier for left-handed: PAD = Keys
- Management of mods
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Santa's Factory Description:Help Santa's Factory and separate the bombs in this minigameControls:Use the stylus to drag and drop the bombs to the hole
DiggerDS Thank goodness for homebrew remakes, else we'd never see some staples of the good old days
Tom's World NDS Developer Filou HB shares his homebrew for your NDS called Tom's World
Dual Pac-man DS brew developer sebskater29 has just released his new project, Dual Pac-man, and it makes use of both DS screens
Bataille Navale Nintendo DS homebrew dev Papymouge has relieased a fun adaptation of the board game Battleship (Bataille Navale v0
Lode Runner Origine From C_boy:A remake of Lode Runner Doug smth released in 1983 on Apple II and edited by BroderbundSoftwareHow to play?The pad for travelthe Y button and A digging left and rightand provisionally (time to complete the program), the L and R buttons to move to the next or preceding table, in case some of them would not be feasible
Thought you've seen the last of Battleship DS? You've thought wrong