Are you a fan of Minecraft? If you are or if you aren't sure if you are a fan or not then you should take a peek at NDS homebrew developer Fantasix's release of LuaCraft v1.2.4. In order to use this you will need to have the latest version of MicroLuaDS installed.
Listed below is the change log
- When drag / drop in the inventory, it is possible to invert the position of two blocks
- On the map, you can change the item with L & R
- Inventory and craft table now make the objects placed in the area of craft when leaving the window
- Fixed a bug when we crossed the boundary of the map
- The leaves adjacent to the trunk is cut away
- Fixed various bugs related to adaptation Ambidextrous
- Fixed various problems with scales
- Backup own the map
- Fixed BSoD generated during backup
- Fixed installation of block passable made directly on the position of the character
- The game is playable now easier for left-handed: PAD = Keys
- Management of mods
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Evil Santa Attacks 2 Play in the ultimate snowball fight, the fight to save Christmas andeliminate Evil Santa! This sequel (while completely different from thefirst one in every way what so ever almost) is back and better than everbefore! Play through various minigames and custom made levels to defeatEvil Santa
DS Invaders The MAME arcade version ofA Space Invaders emulated on Nintendo DS
Snowbros DS From Copper:
This is the first version of my emulator that emulates Snowbros Roma 6 sets for MAME game Snow Bros