Are you a fan of Minecraft? If you are or if you aren't sure if you are a fan or not then you should take a peek at NDS homebrew developer Fantasix's release of LuaCraft v1.2.4. In order to use this you will need to have the latest version of MicroLuaDS installed.
Listed below is the change log
- When drag / drop in the inventory, it is possible to invert the position of two blocks
- On the map, you can change the item with L & R
- Inventory and craft table now make the objects placed in the area of craft when leaving the window
- Fixed a bug when we crossed the boundary of the map
- The leaves adjacent to the trunk is cut away
- Fixed various bugs related to adaptation Ambidextrous
- Fixed various problems with scales
- Backup own the map
- Fixed BSoD generated during backup
- Fixed installation of block passable made directly on the position of the character
- The game is playable now easier for left-handed: PAD = Keys
- Management of mods
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Really Bad Eggs Homebrew dev ant512 has released a new version of his excellent DS game, Really Bad Eggs
Pop'n DS Yasu has coded a DS rendition of the BEMANI game series Pop'n Music
Pyin-Pyang Fans of pick-up-and-play games on the go should be pleased with the new homebrew game for the DS
The last Coho The last Coho The Last Coho is inspired by the artwork of the First Nations in the American Pacific North West. The Coho is a type of salmon common in this area of world. These salmon return every year to the rivers of the Pacific North West and have to struggle up stream to reach the spawning grounds
Comments on LuaCraft:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if LuaCraft supports it