M3i Zero Shift - M3i Zero is now compatible with DSi / DSi XL version 1.4.2E and with the 3DS version 2.0.0-2E. There is a rough translation below but you can check out all of the details on the source. Here's a quick tutorial on how to install your M3i Zero:
NB: The new 2.0.2 makes fcoria M3i Zero compatible with DSi / DSi XL version 1.4.2E and with the 3DS version 2.0.0-2E.
First format your microSD memory card
To run the linker M3i Zero, it will download two files:
* The "System" folder you will find here: M3Sakura System Folder X Ver1.49a 3rd Update
* The file "F_CORE.DAT" you will find here: M3i_Zero_FCORE_v.2.0.2.zip
Once the files / folders downloaded
They must unzip and then copy them to the root of your Micro SD card using the microSD adapter
PS: Be sure to press the microSD in its adapter.
Now it will be time to flash the M3i Zero.
1. Insert the microSD into the card M3i Zero
2. On the side of the linker is a small location in which you press the small flat sheet of USB flash module, then put it into the USB port of your computer (when the linker is on the back, the arrow taking. USB module must be on top).
When connecting the module to the USB port on the computer, the LED flashes M3i zero for about 30 seconds then goes off to indicate that the operation is over and you can finally unplug the linker.
* LED flashing: flashing during
* LED off: no power or flash over
* LED on: Error (file "F_CORE.DAT" missing or wrong file, etc).
Copy your games files in a directory to create "NDS" on your microSD card and insert the M3i Zero in your console. And then you can find the icon of the Crown. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
AmeDS For those of us who loved homebrew developer Alekmaul's Amstrad CPC 6128 emulator for the Nintendo DS, here's a special treat: the latest version of AmeDS has just been rolled out, and it sports an awesome new feature - the feature that lets you download an Amstrad CPC 6128 game from the internet and play it directly AFTER you've downloaded it
DeSmuME SVN r4043 64 bit Here's the latest SVN revision of DeSmuME, the open source Nintendo DS emulator for Windows, Linu and Mac OS
Lameboy This release has very short change log and does not address many of the problems pointed out in last post comments
It's beeen a while since we last heard from from homebrew coder Alekmaul, but now he's back to release a new version of AmeDS, a Amstrad CPC 6128 emulator for the Nintendo DS.
+ Switch over to DevKit r30 and libnds 1.4.3
# Changing the sound engine
# Change the URL to download the games to http://www.cpc-power