maketens Mankind's oldest enemy, the decimal numbers 1 to 5 have launched another audacious attack and it's up to you to stop them. They have one weakness - they self destruct when they are combined to make the number ten. Select numbers with the stylus and make tens to save the world.
As you will gather after playing this game, it is the result of a couple of hours coding. It is also an 'homage' to a game I recently saw some video footage from. :)
- Tiles can be moved / dropped into empty spaces.
- Added animation and sound effect when you make ten or activate a power up.
- Added warning sound effect when the numbers are on the top most line.
- Tiles were still being drawn as highlighted if you moved the stylus off them.
- Score line was being erased if a tile dropped down from the top most line.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
FingerManiaDS Want to give your nimble fingers a little workout? You may want to check out FingerMania DS, a homebrewed game based on the popular Dance Dance Revolution franchise of games, as well as StepMania
DarkMagic Windows Binary As promised, Nikolas has released the source code for DarkMagic, the save editor/cheat tool for the Nintendo DS homebrew game, Tales of Dagur
TKKNDS TKKNDS is a small game for nds, using PALib
Paddle Battle DS Another entry for the NeoFlash Summer Coding Competition (2006) was released today, this one being made by Sumiguchi called Paddle Battle DS
QuirkDS 05/25/09 Changelog:- Titlescreen- Select player profile- Name input for profiles- Ingame menu (Early version! Not all buttons work!)- Some small changes in game control- BUGFIX Level 18 - thanx sphere!!- BUXFIX Level 24 - thanx sphere