ManyChessDS ManyChessDS is a collection of chessboard games from sephiroth_ff7 for the Nintendo DS.
11/08/08 Version 1.0
Addition of the janggi and the rules ingame (that for the failures for the moment).
10/08/08 Version 0.9
Opening of Xiangqi
07/08/08 Version 0.8
Addition of Minis shogi, Judkins shogi, unasgogi
The IA does not commit suicide any more when it knows that it will lose in N turns.
02/08/08 Version 0.7
Adition de Chess 480 and of Shogi
IA 1.6 times faster
30/07/08 Version 0.6
Correction of Shatranj
Addition of: Makruk, Minichess
29/07/08 Version 0.5
The pawns can be promoted in a part of each of the two armies if the armies are different.
Addition of the armies Forward FIDEs and All-Around Allstars and of Shatranj.
28/07/08 Version 0.4
- Addition of the armies Colorbound Cloberers I and II and Nutty Knights.
- Addition of the alternatives Gothic chess, Bird' S chess and Embassy chess.
27/07/08 Version 0.3
- Addition of the mode against human (even DS)
- Addition of the alternatives Pawns range, Peasant' S revolt, Peasant' S revolt II, Weak, different Chess with armies (for the moment there are only two of them).
26/07/08 Version 0.2
- Better IA
- Addition of Omega Chess
- Addition of the mode against the machine
25/07/08 Version 0.1
- Premieve verion, training almost finished mode it misses more than has to improve the IA.
How to play:
Directional keys + has, b: to use the menus
Stylet: to move the parts, to publish the chess-board.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
FewChessDS Enjoyed playing homebrew developer Sephiroth_FF7's FewChessDS so far? The frequently-updated chess program for the DS is once again treated to more chess variants, and this time DS chess players will be able to go at it with Makruk (Thai Chess), Mini-chess, and other kinds of chess variations
OMalone This Christmas season, it's all about package deals
OMalone That checkers-style push-of-war homebrew board game OMalone is now v1