ManyChessDS ManyChessDS is a collection of chessboard games from sephiroth_ff7 for the Nintendo DS.
11/08/08 Version 1.0
Addition of the janggi and the rules ingame (that for the failures for the moment).
10/08/08 Version 0.9
Opening of Xiangqi
07/08/08 Version 0.8
Addition of Minis shogi, Judkins shogi, unasgogi
The IA does not commit suicide any more when it knows that it will lose in N turns.
02/08/08 Version 0.7
Adition de Chess 480 and of Shogi
IA 1.6 times faster
30/07/08 Version 0.6
Correction of Shatranj
Addition of: Makruk, Minichess
29/07/08 Version 0.5
The pawns can be promoted in a part of each of the two armies if the armies are different.
Addition of the armies Forward FIDEs and All-Around Allstars and of Shatranj.
28/07/08 Version 0.4
- Addition of the armies Colorbound Cloberers I and II and Nutty Knights.
- Addition of the alternatives Gothic chess, Bird' S chess and Embassy chess.
27/07/08 Version 0.3
- Addition of the mode against human (even DS)
- Addition of the alternatives Pawns range, Peasant' S revolt, Peasant' S revolt II, Weak, different Chess with armies (for the moment there are only two of them).
26/07/08 Version 0.2
- Better IA
- Addition of Omega Chess
- Addition of the mode against the machine
25/07/08 Version 0.1
- Premieve verion, training almost finished mode it misses more than has to improve the IA.
How to play:
Directional keys + has, b: to use the menus
Stylet: to move the parts, to publish the chess-board.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
OMalone That checkers-style push-of-war homebrew board game OMalone is now v1
Labyrinth Dev Note:
This homebrew is an adaptation of the boardgame Labyrinth