* Added a simple setup utility. Moonshell can be reinstalled by simply copying the file.
* Compatibility with all revisions of the EZ 3in1.
* Added parameter "VRAMCacheEnabled" in the [System] File moonshl2.ini. VRAMCacheEnabled = 0 allows to resolve crash problems with the EZ-Flash 5 (and the Supercard DSone?).
* Added scrolling flick (flick scroll) to the file browser, the viewer of text and images.
* Fixed a bug that stops the display of EXIF image.
* Integration of a text editor. Please move the cursor over the text file to edit and maintain a hurry to open it. However, files larger than 128KB can not be edited.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DPhone Features to be implemented : -Phone (Author of SvSIP contaced me
DS2x86 NDS dev Patrick Aalto has released an update and now gives us Beta version 0
Inferno DS rev 165 Those who want to experiment with homebrewed operating systems on the Nintendo DS may want to check out Inferno DS, a port of the Inferno Operating System
Wintendos XP WintenDoS XP simulates the Windows XP OS on the Nintendo DS, giving you the XP GUI and access to some homebrew games and apps like Minesweeper, Notepad, Calculator, and Windows Explorer