Pocket Physics Ready to watch your illustration come to life? We're letting the DS owners know that 0xtob has recent released v0.3 of the Pocket Physics homebrew, the app that turns whatever you draw on your touchscreen into a fully movable sprite.
This new release sports several improvements, including increased dual-screen functions and an enlarged workspace. Here's the full readme:
* larger paper (3x3 screens)
* scrolling using either D-Pad, ABXY, or pen (hold L or R)
* dual screen support (overview on top, zoomed view on bottom)
* open shapes (drawn shapes are only closed if the end is close to the start)
* Using the actual shape for picking => o more accidental deletions
* updated to box2d 2.0 (svn r20)
* using ds hw div/sqrt in box2d
* if simulation is behind time, 2 steps are performed at once => subjectively faster
* faster and better drawing code
* pins are hidden during simulation
Full instructions for using Pocket Physics v0.3 are available in the file bundle's readme. Those looking for more details will want to visit 0xtob's site via the source link.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Pocket Physics While the DS is admittedly short on computing power compared to its competitors, never let it be said that the handheld lacks in innovation
Pocket Pixie DS Pocket Pixie DS is a graphics editor for the NDS that will allow you to the graphics and animations of your sprites on your DS
Paint Black DS PAINT BLACK DS is an application for create drawings (only black an white), you draw with 26 SHAPES classified in the order of 26 letters of the alphabet