Would you like to have your own personal dspertador for the ds? DSpertator 2 since you already have, you can use your personalized background, create your own buttons, put them where you like best and use your favorite music as ringtones in MP3, supports up to 10 different melodies.
Operation with the exception of the new editing features, and no longer incorporates thermometer is the same:
In the folder "my dspertator" you will find 3 folders, "music", "bg", "sprites" and dat.xx file that stores your settings:
* Music: Here you can store your music in mp3 format, you will have to appoint them as 1.mp3, 2.mp3 to 10.mp3 .... but you do not have to put 10 if you do not want Laughing. The mp3 will be taken birate a maximum of 56kbps (which can hold anything else) will require some editing program to edit mp3 I will recommend "Switch."
* BG: In this folder you can save the wallpapers, which will be in. Bin, later to become eplicare as this format with the tool PAGfx of mollusck.
* The funds will have a size of 256 pixels wide by 192 high (the screens of the ds:)) and maximum 256 colors, in the format you want to bmp, png, jpg .... andalusia have to save names like "screen1" to the bottom of the screen top and bottom screen2 for the screen.
* Sprites: In this folder put all the buttons as well. Bin. Andalusia create buttons that will be of a size of 32x32 pixels, neither major nor minor.
You have to name the buttons as follows:
* Alarm_bt / / this button will activate or deactivate the alarm
* Down / / to navigate through the selector melodias
* Up / / to navigate through the selector melodias
* More / / upload the hour or minute of the alarm
* Less / / same but lowering
* Off / on / off the console
* Play / / to play the melodies
* Save / / allows you to save all settings
* Screen / / to turn off the screens
NOTE: within the download file is a folder named "examples" where are all the buttons and funds bmp default, so you can use as a template.
Once dspertator2 can turn around and place most suited to your design, so that pressing "A" to turn on edits, use the stylus to position the buttons where you like most, you can put the alarm text and melody and hours,
to move the alarm only uses the cross-direction, to move the melody Hold B and move the crosshead to move the maintenance pulasado "X" and the same.
Do not you like the font color? You can also change because pulasndo "L" or "R" you have 10 different shades.
Once everything is to your liking pulas again to exit the edit mode, and click the Save button to save the changes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Morning Timer It's been a while since we reported on Infantile Paralysiser, so this is certainly a treat
OtaColock DS RC2 Nintendo DS homebrew developer madcat1990 has announced the release of OtaColock DS RC2
WeckerDS Ever get tired of your Nintendo DS alarm clock? Homebrew developer MystBoy sure doesn't like how the built-in app sounds, so he came up with WeckerDS v1
DS Alarm Clock Since just about every tech product in the world has probably become some kind of alarm clock at one point in time or another, it was bound to happen to the Nintendo DS
Oclock From Cid2Mizard : Last week I was motivated to make a super clock for the future train and on balance I do a simple clock LED but a full black gives a rather nice, a rotation that gives a Sprite3D Indeed brilliance WinkI therefore put it online this unpretentious clock with sources
Nintendo DS Alarm Clock Once again, your Nintendo DS gets another feature added to its ever-growing repertoire of talents and abilities
OtaClock RC1 Nintendo DS users are usually limited to using the Nintendo handheld's own built-in alarm clock feature, if they need to wake up at a certain time and there's no other gadget to use as an alarm