PictoDS PictoDS is the PC tool (created by Nicom00k) that converts your pictures into a .cbds file to be used with ComicBookDS.
Those pictures can be in a folder, a .zip, a .cbz, a .cbr, a .rar.
.pdf files can also be converted thanks to some command line third party conversion programs
Use pictods.exe (or pictods.sh) to convert your comic books into .cbds files for your Nintendo DS.
Those .cbds files can be read using the ComicBookDS program.
* New: Pictods now runs on Linux and Mac.
* New: Possibilty to link PictoDS to your prefered PDF to JPG software (new command line available in "Path" dialog box).
* New: In command lines ("Path" dialog box) it was just possible to specify the executable to use. That was annoying if you wanted to add an extra option, so now you can use %filename and %outputdirectoryname and enter the exact command line you want (see pictods.properties to have an example).
* New: Possibility to change the software to browse the output directory (command line option in 'Path' dialog). Usefull for linux and Mac users or if you don't like the default Windows explorer.
* New: Possibility to use PictoDS through a command line. Go to 'lib' directory. Enter java -cp org.pictods.jar org.pictods.Pictods. Read the help.
* Change: File extension is not added in the image names after conversion anymore.
* Change: ComicBookDS.ini file is now only generated when the generate button is pressed.
* Change: Output directory has been renamed from 'nds' to 'cbds'.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.