Powder Release 109 (DS) Two new exciting changes in this release. First we have a new spell: Animate Forest, for those who were wondering what the point of the Grow Forest spell was. Second we have the run mode which lets you auto-follow corridors, hopefully cutting your keystrokes substantially.
* Daemon now has the a in the summon daemon spell description. (FEG)
* If a daemon decides not to be summoned, an a is put in the daemon's name.
* PSP character dumps should now say PSP Version rather than Linux version. (Dave Hong)
* If you were in the habit of quitting without saving, the random number seed would keep being the same between games, resulting in very similar games. For those keeping track, yes, this was caused by my naive attempts to make things *more* random. (Erik Spigel)
* If you manually climb a ladder while autoprompt is enabled you no longer are immediately prompted to climb back up the ladder when you get to the other side.
* New Run command, 'r' for SDL users, which will cause you to run in that direction until something interesting happens. You will turn corners if there is only one way to do so. You can interrupt by hitting a key / pressing a button, useful if you find yourself running a closed loop. As the name implies, this is not meant to be some super safe way to explore the map. (PBP)
* Vi keys now support the Ctrl modifier to turn them into safe walk (David Damerell, Cuboidz)
* New spell: Animate Forest (Adam Boyd)
* When level teleporting via Wishing, do not start on same square as a monster.
* Diminishing returns on piety gains when gods already like you.
* List of items in character dump should now match order of list in inventory. (Meddyan, Cuboidz)
* Soul Suck spell no longer grants caster spells or skills that are present only due to items such as staves. (Eilu)
* Creatures that die underground should no longer have their corpse and items float to the surface. (Meddyan)
* Properly assign guilt to party responsibly for filling holes with boulders. (Meddyan)
* Properly credit kills for creatures that die from suffocation from a boulder you place. (Meddyan)
* The support programs now include cstring.h so should compile with the latest gcc. (Joe B)
* Fixed the #define guard in stdafx.h (Malte Helmert)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
"Game Collection" for DS "Game Collection" for DS Homebrew game developer for the Nintendo DS, TOM has recently released a "Game Collection" for the DS. The package is a collection of six mini games which could be played in different levels
Touch & Bomb Tipiak has released a new homebrew game for the NDS entitled: Touch N' Bomb (or Touch & Bomb)
Return to Tyrian .NDS format Return to Tyrian .NDS format Developer El Hobito has released a new shoot 'em up homebrew game for the DS today called Return to Tyrian. The game features a nice user interface, this isn't one of those 5-minute projects, the developer has actually spent some time on this; and excellent use of the Dual screens
Breakout Mania Ninogenio has just released his first homebrew game for the Nintendo DS, Breakout Mania