Powder Release 110 (DS) Two useful UI improvements. Spell icons now grey out if you are unable to cast them. Inventory slots are recoloured depending on the known curse status of the items. This should reduce the note taking required to start playing an old character again.
Most other changes are devoted to cleaning things up, to finally support the 4.3 gcc compiler and to fix up the broken source of 109.
You may be interested in reading my book, Menoetius.
* A 65535 enum added for TILE_NAMES to placate the gcc 4.3 compiler. (Malte Helmert, Joe B, Magnate)
* >string.h< is the correct header. (Joe B)
* Clean scripts improved to clean more stuff so I don't release with a broken support directory again. (Joe B)
* Executable bit removed from CREDITS.TXT and LICENCE.TXT. (Malte Helmert)
* Animated Trees no longer randomly generated in the dungeon, they are meant to only exist as a result of summons. (Kayvon, Gwazi01)
* If Baezlb'b's heart grants life save, he will no longer have his life saved, and, more importantly, the heart will no longer be destroyed. (Stefan O'Rear)
* When you convert a flesh golem into a stone golem it will no longer report both names. (Lim-Dul)
* "You stop over concerns of your safety." now has an r in concerns. (eilu)
* Spells you don't know now show up greyscale in the action bar. Similarly, if you can't cast it due to not enough mana, it is greyed out proportionaly to how much mana is needed.
* Inventory background is coloured according to your knowledge of the item, making it easier to separate out cursed/holy/regular. This also distinguishes between items you have tried on (so you know they are not cursed) vs ones you haven't tried. (Irashtar)
* You can mark items as favorite. This causes them to get a yellow background in the inventory and always be sorted first. (Pikadude No. 1)
* Weapons have the e in them when you forget the dual wield skill. (Joe B)
* Text for animate forest spell and creature tweaked to better align with the normal English speaker's concept of grammar.
* Did I mention I finished a book, Menoetius? I did? Well, I'll just bury a reference in this wall of text anyways.
* The buildall.sh script for Linux has been updated to try and make it more ebuild compatible thanks to work by Zasenko Sergey. I may have misread his patch, however, so problems in this version are likely my fault.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
TroNDS TroNDS If you ever owned any of the older Nokia handsets, then homebrew developer Montspy's 'brewed goodness will no doubt make you smile in delight: TroNDS. TroNDS contains two games: Nibbles and Tron.
Nibbles plays the same as Snake
Brix DS And now the new version of DS homebrew Brix including no fewer than 57 levels
AcChen DS AcChen is a simple to learn 'find the matching tile' game
EarthShaker DS Latest This is the most recent update to EarthShaker DS, the homebrew remake of the classic arcade game
Poulpi's Adventure From Masamune: Octopus's Adventure is a little game platforms unpretentious that I decided to make after discovering the joys of programming for Nintendo DS lol
Magic Touch Homebrew games for the Nintendo DS have always been about style rather than visuals
Balance A few weeks ago, I started experimenting with 3d and now, here is my first 3d game!
Meteora 0.9.2 Galactic Battle Meteroa is a space/fantasy based god-sim game by Jerome Wax that lies somewhere between populous, world of sand and pong
Powder Release 104 for the DS Jeff Lait's roguelike homebrew game Powder is finally updated once again, and this time the changes include the addition of fire arrows (by popular demand), and the nerfing of iron golems
Comments on Powder Release 110 (DS):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Powder Release 110 (DS) supports it