DSLua Attention, DS homebrew developers. We've just picked up word that the DSLua team has updated their developer's kit once again, bringing the application up to version 0.7. Among other tweaks mentioned in this latest release is support for PAlib, and increased support for DLDI patches:
* Keyboard functions added! Now DSLua can access PALib's internal keyboard functions!
* 3D functions added! 3D graphics are now possible!
* Support for unconverted BMP, JPG, and GIF images is now possible!
* For Slot-1 device users, you can now access an official Nintendo DS Rumble Pak with DSLua!
* DLDI support added in full! Patch with a DLDI of your choice!
* 16-bit backgrounds added!
* GBFS version fully removed -- emulator testing is now sadly impossible. PACK.BAT is no longer part of the package.
* The multiboot menu has been removed due to coding problems -- now DSLua automatically starts /scripts/main.lua (currently is a new multibooter).
That's all to report on this latest release - the rest is up to the able and willing DS homebrew developers intent on using this tool for programming new homebrew apps and games. We extend our thanks to Jeremy for giving us the heads-up on this development.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
libnds 20060719 Update From devkitPro today are libgba and libnds libraries updates, which brings more compatibility between the two and making coding for both platform easier
PAlib You remember PAlib, right? It's the programming interface that helps you develop new games and apps for your Nintendo DS, such as R-Type clones or your own version of Text Twist
libgba 20060720 Update - Source From devkitPro today are libgba and libnds libraries updates, which brings more compatibility between the two and making coding for both platform easier
Pixelman Here's something useful for budding DS homebrew developers