DSLua Attention, DS homebrew developers. We've just picked up word that the DSLua team has updated their developer's kit once again, bringing the application up to version 0.7. Among other tweaks mentioned in this latest release is support for PAlib, and increased support for DLDI patches:
* Keyboard functions added! Now DSLua can access PALib's internal keyboard functions!
* 3D functions added! 3D graphics are now possible!
* Support for unconverted BMP, JPG, and GIF images is now possible!
* For Slot-1 device users, you can now access an official Nintendo DS Rumble Pak with DSLua!
* DLDI support added in full! Patch with a DLDI of your choice!
* 16-bit backgrounds added!
* GBFS version fully removed -- emulator testing is now sadly impossible. PACK.BAT is no longer part of the package.
* The multiboot menu has been removed due to coding problems -- now DSLua automatically starts /scripts/main.lua (currently is a new multibooter).
That's all to report on this latest release - the rest is up to the able and willing DS homebrew developers intent on using this tool for programming new homebrew apps and games. We extend our thanks to Jeremy for giving us the heads-up on this development.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Virtual Game Maker Being a frustrated game programmer that I am, it's always nice to have these kinds of applications that allow non-coders to create their own games - and an RPG at that! Based on heaven sent RPGMaker (2000) - which I still have installed on my PC, thanks very much - this homebrew app is making yet another comeback just in time for the holidays
Woopsi Ant512 has released a new version of Woopsi, now called Woopsi v0
PIXELMAN From Sylus101:Just so it's clear and the purpose of the app isn't in question (as I think it might be) this is intended to be a developers helper in designing/modifying sprites, particularly for use with PALib, but since there is a binary export now I'm gathering they could be used with any dev platform (not like there are many others