DSLua Attention, DS homebrew developers. We've just picked up word that the DSLua team has updated their developer's kit once again, bringing the application up to version 0.7. Among other tweaks mentioned in this latest release is support for PAlib, and increased support for DLDI patches:
* Keyboard functions added! Now DSLua can access PALib's internal keyboard functions!
* 3D functions added! 3D graphics are now possible!
* Support for unconverted BMP, JPG, and GIF images is now possible!
* For Slot-1 device users, you can now access an official Nintendo DS Rumble Pak with DSLua!
* DLDI support added in full! Patch with a DLDI of your choice!
* 16-bit backgrounds added!
* GBFS version fully removed -- emulator testing is now sadly impossible. PACK.BAT is no longer part of the package.
* The multiboot menu has been removed due to coding problems -- now DSLua automatically starts /scripts/main.lua (currently is a new multibooter).
That's all to report on this latest release - the rest is up to the able and willing DS homebrew developers intent on using this tool for programming new homebrew apps and games. We extend our thanks to Jeremy for giving us the heads-up on this development.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Woopsi Woopsi is a Nintendo DS GUI library for rapidly creating user interfaces for homebrew software
Tinke is benito356's de-compiler application for the Nintendo DS, currently in version 0
Woopsi From ant512:There are quite a few under-the-hood changes this time around
Woopsi Ant512, a homebrew developer specializing in Nintendo DS applications is trying to break the groundwork for other homebrew coders with the Woopsi homebrew, which aims to create a simple windowing system that programmers can use for their own applications