DSLua Attention, DS homebrew developers. We've just picked up word that the DSLua team has updated their developer's kit once again, bringing the application up to version 0.7. Among other tweaks mentioned in this latest release is support for PAlib, and increased support for DLDI patches:
* Keyboard functions added! Now DSLua can access PALib's internal keyboard functions!
* 3D functions added! 3D graphics are now possible!
* Support for unconverted BMP, JPG, and GIF images is now possible!
* For Slot-1 device users, you can now access an official Nintendo DS Rumble Pak with DSLua!
* DLDI support added in full! Patch with a DLDI of your choice!
* 16-bit backgrounds added!
* GBFS version fully removed -- emulator testing is now sadly impossible. PACK.BAT is no longer part of the package.
* The multiboot menu has been removed due to coding problems -- now DSLua automatically starts /scripts/main.lua (currently is a new multibooter).
That's all to report on this latest release - the rest is up to the able and willing DS homebrew developers intent on using this tool for programming new homebrew apps and games. We extend our thanks to Jeremy for giving us the heads-up on this development.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Box2D physics library If you've already taken a look at at some of the neat stuff you can make out of 0xtob's Pocket Physics, then you'll be glad to know that the developer has added some new toys for people to play around with in the latest version v0
3D Engine - Nitro Engine V 0.3.0 From AntonioND:Hello!This is a 3D engine, which aim is to make easier the procces of making a 3D game for the DSCharacteristics:-Loader of models and textures from FAT
3D Engine - Nitro Engine V 0.4.0 This is a 3D engine, which aim is to make easier the procces of making a 3D game for the DSCharacteristics:-Loader of models and textures from FAT
DeSmuME Source The source code has been released for the very popular DeSmuME NDS emulator