ScummVM DS After a significant long period of time of laying dormant, the ScummVM team has released DS v0.9.1beta1 for this interpreter, that allows you to play Lucasarts' back catalog of point and click adventure games on modern computers, up for testing.
M3 and SD devices got a driver's update, so no need to worry about compatibility anymore. A NinjaSD support has also been added. We'll have to wait until the next beta for Max Media Dock and G6 support to be present.
If you're having some problems with this, please go back to using v0.61 instead.
* New Games Supported: Simon the Sorcerer 2 and Legend of Kyrandia
* Made the DS turn off when you quit a game
* Updated flash device drivers
* Added a 200% scale option for the zoomed view
* Change zoom range for the zoomed view so you can zoom right out
* Speed increase!
* Fixed crashing when saving in Beneath a Steel Sky
* Fixed inventory not appearing in Beneath a Steel Sky
* Fixed incorrect colours in frontend
* Made frontend more responsive
Look out for v0.9.1 after a month.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PIXELMAN Those who are into the idea of making and modifying animated sprites during their idle will most certainly PIXELMAN by homebrew developer sylus101