Volumetric Shadow Demo The "Volumetric Shadow Demo" is an NDS graphics hardware technology demo, which is mainly targeted towards new NDS developers, who want to see how to activate and utilize some of the NDS' graphics hardware features.
- Fixed the tutorial (thanks to zeruda!) :^)
- Fixed a typo in the readme (thanks to jello!) ;^)
- Updated the readme.
- Cleaned up console initialization and propper use of libnds' definitions.
- Fixed material / lighting bug.
- Added and fixed come source comments.
- Fixed initialization function.
- Fixed the view class and its usage.
- Replaced the floating point gluPerspective() whith its fixed point counterpart.
- Reworked some parts of the mesh rendering.
- Removed last bits of "useless stuff.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
3D Engine - Nitro Engine V 0.3.0 From AntonioND:Hello!This is a 3D engine, which aim is to make easier the procces of making a 3D game for the DSCharacteristics:-Loader of models and textures from FAT
Woopsi Developer's note:
This release adds system-wide support for unicode (UTF-8)
libgba 20060720 Update - Source From devkitPro today are libgba and libnds libraries updates, which brings more compatibility between the two and making coding for both platform easier
Woopsi Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++
PAlib Portable A simple to use, GUI app which will copy the devkitPro folder, and patch various files to allow you to compile on machines without even install devkitPro or PAlib
Woopsi Ant512, a homebrew developer specializing in Nintendo DS applications is trying to break the groundwork for other homebrew coders with the Woopsi homebrew, which aims to create a simple windowing system that programmers can use for their own applications
ScummVM DS Looks like we are into a better version of ScummVM DS today as Neil Millstone a