Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++.A The aim of the project is to create a windowing system that other programmers can use for their applications, decreasing the tedious amount of GUI code that they have to write. This demo illustrates some of the features of Woopsi.
- ProgressBar text greyed out when disabled.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal ignore double clicks by default.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal only fire value changed event if value
has really changed.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal getValue() methods are considerably
- Added libfreetype.a file to libs/libfreetype/lib folder.
- New features:
- Added progressbar test.
- Added slidervertical test.
- Added sliderhorizontal test.
- Added scrollbarvertical test.
- Added scrollbarhorizontal test.
- Added superbitmap test.
- Bumped version number to indicate feature completeness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
NightFox's Lib Homebrew developer NightFox has updated his NightFox's Lib, a feature-packed library that aims to help aspiring DS developers to create homebrewed games and applications
PIXELMAN Sprite Designing/Testing/Creating/Animating On the GO!Just so it's clear and the purpose of the app isn't in question (as I think it might be) this is intended to be a developers helper in designing/modifying sprites, particularly for use with PALib, but since there is a binary export now I'm gathering they could be used with any dev platform (not like there are many others
DSLua This download features the CF version of DSLua v0
Micro Lua DS Micro Lua is an homebrew for Nintendo DS which allow you to lauch Lua scripts
DS Basic 2.0 This is the second version of zzo38computer's DS Basic which is a BASIC coder "loader" for the NIntendo DS