Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++.A The aim of the project is to create a windowing system that other programmers can use for their applications, decreasing the tedious amount of GUI code that they have to write. This demo illustrates some of the features of Woopsi.
- ProgressBar text greyed out when disabled.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal ignore double clicks by default.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal only fire value changed event if value
has really changed.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal getValue() methods are considerably
- Added libfreetype.a file to libs/libfreetype/lib folder.
- New features:
- Added progressbar test.
- Added slidervertical test.
- Added sliderhorizontal test.
- Added scrollbarvertical test.
- Added scrollbarhorizontal test.
- Added superbitmap test.
- Bumped version number to indicate feature completeness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
EZ4FATLIB Code User Slade has tipped us on the new EZTEAM release that's geared to help all DS homebrew developers
LibFB for DS Heads up, DS users! DragonMinded has some goodies for you
Palib You've got to admire Mollusk's dedication to his craft
Win2DS Taking a page off Sintax's original release of Win2DS homebrew application, MonkeyNZ has released an unofficial version of Win2DS v0
libgba 20060720 Update - Source From devkitPro today are libgba and libnds libraries updates, which brings more compatibility between the two and making coding for both platform easier
Virtual Game Maker Virtual Game Maker Globoeil's Virtual Game Maker's one DS homebrew that helps you make your own DS homebrews. The uninitiated-to-coding can use VGM-DS to create their own RPG games right off the bat, no previous programming experience required. v0.50 provides even more features than the last update we featured on VGM, 0.28 back in May.(From the updates/changelog to VGM-DS v0
Comments on Woopsi:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Woopsi supports it