Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++.A The aim of the project is to create a windowing system that other programmers can use for their applications, decreasing the tedious amount of GUI code that they have to write. This demo illustrates some of the features of Woopsi.
- ProgressBar text greyed out when disabled.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal ignore double clicks by default.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal only fire value changed event if value
has really changed.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal getValue() methods are considerably
- Added libfreetype.a file to libs/libfreetype/lib folder.
- New features:
- Added progressbar test.
- Added slidervertical test.
- Added sliderhorizontal test.
- Added scrollbarvertical test.
- Added scrollbarhorizontal test.
- Added superbitmap test.
- Bumped version number to indicate feature completeness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Virtual Game Maker Being a frustrated game programmer that I am, it's always nice to have these kinds of applications that allow non-coders to create their own games - and an RPG at that! Based on heaven sent RPGMaker (2000) - which I still have installed on my PC, thanks very much - this homebrew app is making yet another comeback just in time for the holidays
devkitARM r24 (Linux) Interrupt initialisation is now done before main including enabling the vblank interrupt
DevkitARM Developer devkitPro is sending out word that the latest build for devkitARM is now available for download
libmikmod It's been a while since homebrew developer Sten Larsson (Stonebone) has released libmikmod 3
DS2Win Homebrew coder MonkeyNZ has decided to pass on the torch to other Nintendo DS developers by releasing the source code for the handheld to PC server application Win2DS
WinFontGenerator 0.1 Homebrewer Overkill might have "overdone" it this time with the release of his WinFontGenerator 0
Woopsi Woopsi is a Nintendo DS GUI library for rapidly creating user interfaces for homebrew software