DSbible 2.5 Homebrew developer Jeremysr has updated his DSBible for the Neoflash Summer Coding Compo 2008, heres the release info:
Project description: A Bible-reading app for DS.
Some main features:
- 4 Bible translations: World English Bible, Bible in Basic English, King James Version, and Louis Second 1910 (French).
- Looking up a verse
The changelog for version 2.5:
- Fixed all the flickering
- Scrolling can be done by dragging the stylus on the text (like Moonshell)
- DSbible now has a logo/icon/titlescreen (Thanks Josiah for creating it!)
- World English Bible translation included, which has paragraph breaks and footnotes
- Footnotes and verse numbers appear in orange text (footnotes appear inline with the text)
- "Back" and "Cancel" buttons implemented all over the program
- Fixed a bug that caused the program to freeze while starting up for some people (Thanks Sebastiaan Leenders for reporting this and helping me fix it!)
- "Louis Second 1910" French translation included, and DSbible itself has been translated to French (Thanks JMS for doing both these things!)
- Loading a book is almost instantaneous
- Holding the stylus on a button in the text viewer for half a second will display a popup describing what that button does
- Bible translations and translations of DSbible can be added and removed easily by adding files or removing the files in the 'translations' and 'lang' directories.
- Bookmarked verses and search terms in the text are now highlighted
- Many minor fixes and graphics improvements have been made
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSbible 2.0 Those who feel like getting their spiritual daily bread on the go will definitely appreciate homebrew developer Jeremysr's DSBible, a Bible-reading application for the Nintendo DS handheld