- Added Nintendo 64 Port. (Actually added in 1.1.0, but forgot to mention it. oops)
- Fixed several minor bugs here and there.
- Fixed regression that caused some texts to always be in English, even when
using another language. (#2970211 - DRASCULA: missing german translation)
- Fixed a bug which caused the DOS versions to crash before the credits when
AdLib music is selected.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Corrected problems in the handling of followers when blocked from performing
actions by closed doors between rooms.
- Solved issues with Goewin not always correctly following the player out of the caves
- Fix video playback regression in Discworld 2.
- Fix several crashes and other regressions in Nippon Safes, including
bugs 2969211, 2969232, 2969234, 2969257, 2970141.
Wii/GameCube port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added support for games using 16bit graphics.
- Complete GFX overhaul (new video modes, better performance,
picture smoothing, fine grained overscan settings).
- Added a new options dialog for Wii/Gamecube specific settings.
- Fixed a GFX glitch on savegame thumbnails.
- Added support for SMB mountpoints (Samba/Windows shares).
- Added an on-screen console, which is shown when ScummVM exits abnormally.
- Fixed a couple of crashes when using Ogg/Vorbis encoded sound files.
See the bundled READMII.txt file for more information.
PSP port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added plugin support which allows the PSP Phat to run every game.
- Added a new virtual keyboard optimized for rapid D-Pad input.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
fmsxDS Homebrew coder Nyagosu has released a new version of fmsxDS, an MSX/MSX2/MSX2 emulator for the Nintendo DS
AmeDS For those of us who loved homebrew developer Alekmaul's Amstrad CPC 6128 emulator for the Nintendo DS, here's a special treat: the latest version of AmeDS has just been rolled out, and it sports an awesome new feature - the feature that lets you download an Amstrad CPC 6128 game from the internet and play it directly AFTER you've downloaded it
ScummVM DS Developer's note:It's coming up to release time again for the whole ScummVM team, which means new versions of your favourite software, including ScummVM DS
DSPAck 1.92 DSPack, the MAME emulator, has been updated