- Added Nintendo 64 Port. (Actually added in 1.1.0, but forgot to mention it. oops)
- Fixed several minor bugs here and there.
- Fixed regression that caused some texts to always be in English, even when
using another language. (#2970211 - DRASCULA: missing german translation)
- Fixed a bug which caused the DOS versions to crash before the credits when
AdLib music is selected.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Corrected problems in the handling of followers when blocked from performing
actions by closed doors between rooms.
- Solved issues with Goewin not always correctly following the player out of the caves
- Fix video playback regression in Discworld 2.
- Fix several crashes and other regressions in Nippon Safes, including
bugs 2969211, 2969232, 2969234, 2969257, 2970141.
Wii/GameCube port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added support for games using 16bit graphics.
- Complete GFX overhaul (new video modes, better performance,
picture smoothing, fine grained overscan settings).
- Added a new options dialog for Wii/Gamecube specific settings.
- Fixed a GFX glitch on savegame thumbnails.
- Added support for SMB mountpoints (Samba/Windows shares).
- Added an on-screen console, which is shown when ScummVM exits abnormally.
- Fixed a couple of crashes when using Ogg/Vorbis encoded sound files.
See the bundled READMII.txt file for more information.
PSP port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added plugin support which allows the PSP Phat to run every game.
- Added a new virtual keyboard optimized for rapid D-Pad input.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ScummVM DS 1.0.0 From AgentQ:Please test this new beta version of ScummVM, and post your results here
Atari 7800 EMU Alekmaul has released a third homebrew bounty offering for Nintendo DS enthusiasts
PokeMini Emulator NDS dev justburner has released and update to the PokeMini Emulator bringing this release to version 0
DS Pack DSPack is an emulator for the arcade Pac Man and other similar games
DS2x86 Homebrew developer Pate has published a new build of DS2x86, a DOS emulator for the Nintendo DS that is specifically built for SuperCard DSTwo flash cart users
DSMasterPlus The classic console-emulating crowd should enjoy AlekMaul's update on his Sega Master System and Game Gear emulator for the DS, now enhanced with DS Motion Card support and sports a brand-new interface and Pro Action Replay code support
nesDS Here's the latest version of nesDS courtesy of homebrew coders huiminghao and minitroopa
StellaDS Stella DS, an Atari 2600 emulator for the Nintendo DS, version 0