- Added Nintendo 64 Port. (Actually added in 1.1.0, but forgot to mention it. oops)
- Fixed several minor bugs here and there.
- Fixed regression that caused some texts to always be in English, even when
using another language. (#2970211 - DRASCULA: missing german translation)
- Fixed a bug which caused the DOS versions to crash before the credits when
AdLib music is selected.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Corrected problems in the handling of followers when blocked from performing
actions by closed doors between rooms.
- Solved issues with Goewin not always correctly following the player out of the caves
- Fix video playback regression in Discworld 2.
- Fix several crashes and other regressions in Nippon Safes, including
bugs 2969211, 2969232, 2969234, 2969257, 2970141.
Wii/GameCube port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added support for games using 16bit graphics.
- Complete GFX overhaul (new video modes, better performance,
picture smoothing, fine grained overscan settings).
- Added a new options dialog for Wii/Gamecube specific settings.
- Fixed a GFX glitch on savegame thumbnails.
- Added support for SMB mountpoints (Samba/Windows shares).
- Added an on-screen console, which is shown when ScummVM exits abnormally.
- Fixed a couple of crashes when using Ogg/Vorbis encoded sound files.
See the bundled READMII.txt file for more information.
PSP port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added plugin support which allows the PSP Phat to run every game.
- Added a new virtual keyboard optimized for rapid D-Pad input.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSx86 This version contains some user interface changes in addition to various internal changes:
New keyboard graphics by L
nesDS Homebrew coders huiminghao and minitroopa has released a new version of nesDS, the latest iteration of the Nintendo/Famicom emulator for the Nintendo DS
nesDS Homebrew devs huiminghao and minitroopa has released a new version of nesDS, a Nintendo/Famicom emulator for the Nintendo DS
iDeaS 220.127.116.11 Homebrew dev Actarus has released a new version of his Nintendo DS emulator for Windows and Linux, iDeaS
ScummVM This download consists of the binary (executable) files for ScummVM in all NDS card formats
DSx86 Developer's note:
This is mostly a fix version after the somewhat buggy version 0
Lameboy Created by Nutki over at the DS Scene forums, Lameboy is a Game Boy Color Emulator for the DS