Ever wanted to be able to play a real fighting game with your characters in the DS, but never like the use of the percentage of killing, because this game has what you need a rod system according to the percentage living with life this is already much better.
NOTE: The homebrew uses the EFS file system, so the first time can take several minutes to load.
Note2: As of version 3.0, there is a compilation for FAT.
Enhancements Version 3.0 (EFS and FAT)
* Optimizing the code of the game in general.
* Added more characters to the collection: Tails and Knuckles (Sonic the saga).
* 3 COM now attack one another, no longer 3vs1.
* Improved AI of the COM, attack with a shorter distance, doing the double jump, etc..
* Characters accelerate, start running after a while of walking in one direction. The speed varies depending on the character.
* Added the ability Hang (hang from ledges).
* Removed bug in the ramp.
* Added scenario Scrap Brain, for the most ardent fans of Sega.
* Improved initial splash screen and added to homebrew.
* Font amended text, using an author's own.
* Added menu options and the possibility of regulating the frequency of appearance of objects on stage.
* Added two new item in battle: the Smash ball, causing an explosion when touched affecting the rest, and heart rate to recover.
IMPORTANT: Steps before installation:
Delete previous versions of homebrew and folder (if you used SSBULoad too), and add the new folder and the new. Nds, if you do not load the version EFS uses FAT version, if not you will no use the version SAI and charging from SSBULoad (remember, the rom was renamed SSBU.nds and was kept in the folder, anger SSBULoad.nds
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Birds A demo using sprites! Move the man and shoot the birds! Avoid their poops! Collect powerups!* Touch the screen to fire* Arrow keys move* Collect powerups (squares)* Don't get hit by the falling poops - they take away your HP* Score is calculated based on accuracy * number of birds hit * 50UPDATE: poops, powerups, hitpoints, scoring implemented
Balloon Fight DS Those who prefer to play light, pick-up-and-play games on the go may want to check out this new homebrew mini-game for the Nintendo handheld, Balloon Fight DS
Wolfenstein 3D Lazyone has just announced that he has released the alpha version of his Wolfenstein 3d port for the DS
Glubies Planet From yagero:Hello everyone,I return to you with a new version: 1
Asteroids Homebrew coder bencarr22 has released his own version of the classic asteroids space shooter game
GhostBustersDS With the new year already well underway, homebrew developer Sephiroth_FF7 has come up with several more version updates for the homebrew port of the original GhostBusters game he released for the Nintendo DS