Ever wanted to be able to play a real fighting game with your characters in the DS, but never like the use of the percentage of killing, because this game has what you need a rod system according to the percentage living with life this is already much better.
NOTE: The homebrew uses the EFS file system, so the first time can take several minutes to load.
Note2: As of version 3.0, there is a compilation for FAT.
Enhancements Version 3.0 (EFS and FAT)
* Optimizing the code of the game in general.
* Added more characters to the collection: Tails and Knuckles (Sonic the saga).
* 3 COM now attack one another, no longer 3vs1.
* Improved AI of the COM, attack with a shorter distance, doing the double jump, etc..
* Characters accelerate, start running after a while of walking in one direction. The speed varies depending on the character.
* Added the ability Hang (hang from ledges).
* Removed bug in the ramp.
* Added scenario Scrap Brain, for the most ardent fans of Sega.
* Improved initial splash screen and added to homebrew.
* Font amended text, using an author's own.
* Added menu options and the possibility of regulating the frequency of appearance of objects on stage.
* Added two new item in battle: the Smash ball, causing an explosion when touched affecting the rest, and heart rate to recover.
IMPORTANT: Steps before installation:
Delete previous versions of homebrew and folder (if you used SSBULoad too), and add the new folder and the new. Nds, if you do not load the version EFS uses FAT version, if not you will no use the version SAI and charging from SSBULoad (remember, the rom was renamed SSBU.nds and was kept in the folder, anger SSBULoad.nds
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
C-Dogs Here's some stuff from his notes that you might want to know: * There's no way to exit the game over screen (so try not to die)
StillAliveDS Portal on the DS? Well, that's exactly what StillAliveDS is
BNClassicDS Hello,I just give you a little game conducted between 2 evenings watered during this tough period which is the end of the year: A set of BattleboatsHow to play:In stylus
FalloutDS Homebrew coder Foxi4 has offered a new version of his FalloutDS, a homebrewed adaptation of the Fallout title for the Nintendo DS inspired by Fallout 1 and 2
Seaquest DS Version This is a remake of the atari 2600 seaquest that I used to learn the Lua language
BulletGBA This is "Bullet Hell Simulator" & "Bullet Hell Shmups" for GAMEBOY ADVANCE
HaloDS / Renegade final release From iainprice:Hi,Just thought I'd put my last version of my game up if people are interested but work will not be continuing on this project due to too many problems with the code
Burning Hit Burning is a hit-game fights, bleach on this homebrew is very well encuanto graphics are concerned, this will be a GOSE for their fans, this amazing time of just two characters but the author promises improvements
WesternDS From Herkules:WesternDS is the first game I made with PAlib
Comments on Smash Bros Ultimate:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Smash Bros Ultimate supports it