Ever wanted to be able to play a real fighting game with your characters in the DS, but never like the use of the percentage of killing, because this game has what you need a rod system according to the percentage living with life this is already much better.
NOTE: The homebrew uses the EFS file system, so the first time can take several minutes to load.
Note2: As of version 3.0, there is a compilation for FAT.
Enhancements Version 3.0 (EFS and FAT)
* Optimizing the code of the game in general.
* Added more characters to the collection: Tails and Knuckles (Sonic the saga).
* 3 COM now attack one another, no longer 3vs1.
* Improved AI of the COM, attack with a shorter distance, doing the double jump, etc..
* Characters accelerate, start running after a while of walking in one direction. The speed varies depending on the character.
* Added the ability Hang (hang from ledges).
* Removed bug in the ramp.
* Added scenario Scrap Brain, for the most ardent fans of Sega.
* Improved initial splash screen and added to homebrew.
* Font amended text, using an author's own.
* Added menu options and the possibility of regulating the frequency of appearance of objects on stage.
* Added two new item in battle: the Smash ball, causing an explosion when touched affecting the rest, and heart rate to recover.
IMPORTANT: Steps before installation:
Delete previous versions of homebrew and folder (if you used SSBULoad too), and add the new folder and the new. Nds, if you do not load the version EFS uses FAT version, if not you will no use the version SAI and charging from SSBULoad (remember, the rom was renamed SSBU.nds and was kept in the folder, anger SSBULoad.nds
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Stargrazer Homebrew coder SwedishFish releases Stargrazer, a DS homebrew space shooting game
Powder Release 104 for the DS Jeff Lait's roguelike homebrew game Powder is finally updated once again, and this time the changes include the addition of fire arrows (by popular demand), and the nerfing of iron golems
Dstroy The ongoing NEO Summer Coding Competition 2007 has just received a new game entry , courtesy of developer naroin
FalloutDS Homebrew coder Foxi4 has offered a new version of his FalloutDS, a homebrewed adaptation of the Fallout title for the Nintendo DS inspired by Fallout 1 and 2
Legion Legion is a DS homebrew isometric 3D Action/Shooting game set in a Fallout-like post apocalyptic world
Quake DS pre-release 2 A few months ago, DS homebrew coder Simon Hall surprised us with his first pre-release of a Quake port for the Nintendo DS
First Strike First Strike is a homebrew shooter game by Miaudito
WesternDS From Herkules:WesternDS is the first game I made with PAlib
RetroWars DS Homebrew developer seba has released the alpha build of his latest project, RetroWars DS, a homebrewed shoot em up for the Nintendo handheld
Glubies Planet From yagero:Hello everyone,I return to you with a new version: 1
Comments on Smash Bros Ultimate:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Smash Bros Ultimate supports it