NightFox has updated Spirits DS to Beta 20120507 Beta. This is a fun remake of the Spirits DS adventure game that was released back in 1987...That's a long time ago but the game is still fun to play.
Here is what NightFox had to say bout this update.
New version of Spirits DS with those news:
* You can now choose between the original or remake mode at game start.
* Graphics of the backgrounds in the first half of the castle completed.
* New algorithm for calculation of random positions of objects and some corrected positions.
* Fixed bug that allowed to record the spell shot at the top of the stairs, causing errors in the control of the character.
* Fixed bug where if the last life was lost in the trap of the 3 switches in the next game they appeared displaced. (Thanks to the araubi from CEZ forums for the warning.)"
Magic Touch Homebrew games for the Nintendo DS have always been about style rather than visuals
The last Coho The Last Coho is inspired by the artwork of the First Nations in the American Pacific North West
NDS Ping Pong Delfare released a Ping Pong game for the Nintendo DS
Lode Runner Origine A remake of Lode Runner Doug Smith released in 1983 on Apple II and edited by BroderbundSoftwareThe pad for tripsthe Y and A buttons to dig to the left and rightand provisionally (time to finish the program), the L and R buttons to move to the preceding or following, in case some of them would not be feasible
Laser Hockey DS Homebrew developer MrTyzik is working on a homebrew game for the Nintendo DS, and its latest version has been released
Comments on Spirits DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Spirits DS supports it