NightFox has updated Spirits DS to Beta 20120507 Beta. This is a fun remake of the Spirits DS adventure game that was released back in 1987...That's a long time ago but the game is still fun to play.
Here is what NightFox had to say bout this update.
New version of Spirits DS with those news:
* You can now choose between the original or remake mode at game start.
* Graphics of the backgrounds in the first half of the castle completed.
* New algorithm for calculation of random positions of objects and some corrected positions.
* Fixed bug that allowed to record the spell shot at the top of the stairs, causing errors in the control of the character.
* Fixed bug where if the last life was lost in the trap of the 3 switches in the next game they appeared displaced. (Thanks to the araubi from CEZ forums for the warning.)"
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
xRick Remember the xRick homebrew game that Troy Davis (aka GPF) released to the DS some time ago? We're letting you know that Alekmaul is now the current developer behind this project, and that the game's recently been updated to version 2
Powder Release 101 Jeff Lait's great homebrewed Roguelike game, Powder, just broke its 100th update (check out its 96th release here) and is now on its 101th version in order to commemorate the start of a (hopefully) another set of a hundred updates for Powder
Spirits DS NDS homebrew developer NightFox has released Beta Version 20120327 of Spirits DS
"Game Collection" for DS Homebrew game developer for the Nintendo DS, TOM has recently released a "Game Collection" for the DS
BrickFall LP-3 BrickFall is basically the game Falldown, you guide a square through a maze of platforms without letting it hit the top of the screen