Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS.A Spirits DS is his version of the NDS adventure game also known as Spirits DS which was originally released back in 1987.A Update to Spirits DS version 20120707 Beta include the addition of 8 bits mode, an optionsA menu where you can set the game mode, language and many other features.A Also, some new enemies, armor and additional updates have been made in the latest version of Spirits DS.A Check out the full changelog below and give Spirits DS a shot.
* Added the main menu in 8 bits mode.
* Added the options menu, with the possibility to select the game mode (8 bits / Remake), language (Spanish / English) and the intensity of the "scanlines" effect in 8 bits mode.
* Added language autodetect according to the console settings.
* The configuration of the game is saved.
* The special enemies "Devil Archer" and "Cat" remaked.
* The hanging lamps remaked.
* All main Items remaked.
* All generic enemies (Hunchback, werewolf and ghost) remaked.
* NPC Armor, enchanted princess and Eagle remaked.
* Main menu in remake mode done.
* Options menu in ramek mode done.
* Initial test for the game music (remake) and sound effects (8 bits).
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Spirits DS You've got to hand it to those developers who are still working hard to release their homebrew apps and games up until the end of the year
Castle Wars DS Castle Wars DS is cravesoft's remake of the game Castle Wars by m0rkeulv
Sensitive DS Spinal just released some details on his homebrew game, Sensitive DS
Fireworlds A unique Nintendo DS adventure homebrew game
Dual Pac-man DS brew developer sebskater29 has just released his new project, Dual Pac-man, and it makes use of both DS screens
Spirits DS NDS developer NightFox has released an update to the remake of the NDS adventure game called Spirits DS
Evil Santa Attacks 2 Play in the ultimate snowball fight, the fight to save Christmas andeliminate Evil Santa! This sequel (while completely different from thefirst one in every way what so ever almost) is back and better than everbefore! Play through various minigames and custom made levels to defeatEvil Santa