It is a remake of the great Super Smash Bros. I did for the DS. The project is a demo, but has 21 characters, 14 stages, 2 CPUs, good music and sounds that accompany us throughout the game and two game modes. You can take pictures of the battle and saved in BMP format pictures in the folder Photos inside the folder SSBDS, and can be viewed later in the vault menu
* Diddy Kong (Super Mario)
* Fox (Star Fox Adventures)
* Ichigo (Bleach, anime)
* Link (The Legend of Zelda)
* Luigi (Super Mario)
* Mario (Super Mario)
* Pikachu (Pokemon)
* Sanji (One Piece, anime)
* Yoshi (Super Mario)
* Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
* Capitan Falcom (F-Zero)
* Toon Link (The Legend of Zelda)
* Sasuke (Naruto, manga y anime)
* Kirby (Saga Kirby)
* Peach (Super Mario)
* Falco (Star Fox Adventures)
* Marth (Fire Emblem)
* Marco (Metal Slug)
* Meta Knight (Kirby Adventures)
* Young Link (The Legend of Zelda)
* Princess Peach Castle (Super Mario)
* Hyrule Temple (The Legend of Zelda)
* Yoshi Story (Super Mario)
* Metal Fight (Super Mario)
* Battlefield (Battlefield)
* Final Destination (Super Smash Bros.)
* Corneria (Star Fox)
* Pirate Ship (The Legend of Zelda)
* Jungle DK (Donkey Kong)
* Dream Land (Kirby Adventures)
* Safron City (Pokemon)
* Konoha (Naruto, manga y anime)
* Sociedad de Almas (Bleach, manga y anime)
* Sky (Princess Peach's Castle)
How to use:
First of all we installed in the Flash Card, putting the download folder at the root of the Micro SD.
Then select the only mode with the A, since the other so far do not work, only works in free battle. Then we will choose our character, for it must drag the red piece to our (below left) to a character, and repeat with the CPU. We pressed Start. We repeat the scenario, all this time there is no tab, just leave the pointer on the stage we want it and click Start again (the stage Preview does not work).
For those unfamiliar with the saga, it is not dead leave the opponent, but actually off the field. You only have to give a beating to come out or fall. The issue is that the more you hit, the farther you go to hit the second time, and so on. The as per cent of the upper display indicates this.
* Pad Up: Jump.
* Pad Down: Crouch.
* Pad Right: Move to the right.
* Pad Left: Move left.
* A Button: Attack, when combined with the pad out separate attacks.
* B Button: Special Attack.
* Button Y: Final Smash (Only when you have caught).
* R Trigger: Protect Yourself.
* Start: Pause. In the pause menu, R + L + Start: End game.
Tested on flash cards and the following firmwares:
* Flash card SuperCard SD / MiniSD / MicroSD / CF with firmware 1.85 and( file dldi.scp )
* Flash card TTDS (Top Toy Ds) with firmware 1.17a12
* Flash card M3 DS Real with unknown firmware
* Flash card with firmware 1.45 M3i Zero
* Flash card DS ONE Super Card with unknown firmware
* Super Card DS Flash card with firmware ONEi EVOLUTION OS
* Flash card Acekard AKAI 2i with firmware 1.5.1
* Flash EZ Flash V card with firmware 2.0 RC10
* Flash card ITouchDS with firmware 3.3c
* Flash card R4 DS and R4i SDHC with firmware 1.24b
Fixed the CPU2
Better use of RAM memory
Fixed some error with the effects of damage
The Final Smash is canceled when you receive KO.
You can pause and take photos for a final smash
Detention of failure to start the game ( no- show I put the folder in the root SSBDS , and if there is any problem with the FAT system ).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Banjo-Kazooie Grunty's Revenge Banjo-Kazooie Grunty's Revenge We don't normally do much with GBA here on QJ but I thought this was pretty cool and worth a look.A GBA dev Rare have relieased a Beta Debug for Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge.A They have announced that this will be their first ever beta release and it will have the full debug menu in tact
JNKPlat DS 08 - Third Edition UpdatesExtra stuff, menu tweak, editor fixes, Levels6 packs included, 67 levels total!MidwayIf you get halfway through a level pack (and the middle's at least 5 levels in!) you'll be able to restart from the Midway by hitting B on the menu, instead of A
JezzballDS JezzballDS We've found a new bit of homebrew that should interest fans of an old game known as Jezzball. It's called JezzballDS v1.0.0 and, as you can guess, it's a port of the old WIndows Entertainment Pack game onto the NIntendo handheld.The goal of JezzballDS is to black out as much of the open space in a given level by placing walls along the spaces
Diddy's Adventure Filou HB is back with another cool update to Diddy's Adventure for your NDS
Donkey Kong II for DS From Martin:Donkey Kong II, my all time favorite Game & Watch, is here for the Nintendo DS
Herocat versus Univillain NDS developer SVatG has delivered Herocat versus Univillain which is a homebrew game for the Nintendo DS
Bataille Navale Nintendo DS homebrew dev Papymouge has relieased a fun adaptation of the board game Battleship (Bataille Navale v0
Comments on Super Smash Bros Crash! DS Demo 7:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Super Smash Bros Crash! DS Demo 7 supports it