NDS dev Patrick Aalto has released an update and now gives us Beta version 0.36 of the DS2x86 PC emulator for your Nintendo DS. This gives you the ability to play some old DOS games. Check out the official website for a list of compatible games.
This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Implemented "rep stosd" for Mode-X with irregular map mask (Micro Machines 2)
- Forced INT 15 AH=88 to report no extended memory (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Implemented "LAST_FIT" memory allocation strategy handling (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Implemented "LES reg,m16:16" page fault handling (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Implemented INT 21 AH=4D proper return mode reporting (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Improved SB emulation to not hang after invalid SB command (Jazz Jackrabbit)
- Implemented support for reading data from file to Mode-X VRAM (Jazz Jackrabbit)
- Implemented proper AdLib timer handling (Mortal Kombat etc SB detection)
- Fixed a bug in ARM9 SB audio buffering scheme (Mortal Kombat, Supaplex, etc)"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
MoonShell Version2.00 Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here]Fixed a bug package is critical that you destroy the disk if you have less disk space
MoonShell Version2.00 Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here]from Infantile Paralysiser:2009/03/13 MoonShell Version2
WiXp WiXP, first and foremost, is a homebrewed shell by ametller124, based on the Windows XP theme, specially made for the DS
DPhone DPhone Features to be implemented :
-Phone (Author of SvSIP contaced me...)
-Text Editor (Finish it)
-Settings (right hand - left hand setting)
Done Features :
-Customizable icons (Loading GIF's)
-Customizable main-screen BG
-Plays *.RAW files from the file browser.