NDS dev Patrick Aalto has released an update and now gives us Beta version 0.36 of the DS2x86 PC emulator for your Nintendo DS. This gives you the ability to play some old DOS games. Check out the official website for a list of compatible games.
This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Implemented "rep stosd" for Mode-X with irregular map mask (Micro Machines 2)
- Forced INT 15 AH=88 to report no extended memory (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Implemented "LAST_FIT" memory allocation strategy handling (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Implemented "LES reg,m16:16" page fault handling (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Implemented INT 21 AH=4D proper return mode reporting (Borland RTM DOS Extender)
- Improved SB emulation to not hang after invalid SB command (Jazz Jackrabbit)
- Implemented support for reading data from file to Mode-X VRAM (Jazz Jackrabbit)
- Implemented proper AdLib timer handling (Mortal Kombat etc SB detection)
- Fixed a bug in ARM9 SB audio buffering scheme (Mortal Kombat, Supaplex, etc)"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Moonshell Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here]Just a few days after releasing CycloDS Evolution for the community's perusal, Team Cyclops has just announced more releases DS owners may want to take heed of
Inferno DS rev 165 Those who want to experiment with homebrewed operating systems on the Nintendo DS may want to check out Inferno DS, a port of the Inferno Operating System
WabbitDS DCEmu Webmaster Wraggster announced that Homebrew Developer JimE has come out with WabbitDS, a TI-83+ Emulator
Wintendos XP WintenDoS XP simulates the Windows XP OS on the Nintendo DS, giving you the XP GUI and access to some homebrew games and apps like Minesweeper, Notepad, Calculator, and Windows Explorer