* Added a simple setup utility. Moonshell can be reinstalled by simply copying the file.
* Compatibility with all revisions of the EZ 3in1.
* Added parameter "VRAMCacheEnabled" in the [System] File moonshl2.ini. VRAMCacheEnabled = 0 allows to resolve crash problems with the EZ-Flash 5 (and the Supercard DSone?).
* Added scrolling flick (flick scroll) to the file browser, the viewer of text and images.
* Fixed a bug that stops the display of EXIF image.
* Integration of a text editor. Please move the cursor over the text file to edit and maintain a hurry to open it. However, files larger than 128KB can not be edited.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WabbitDS DCEmu Webmaster Wraggster announced that Homebrew Developer JimE has come out with WabbitDS, a TI-83+ Emulator
DSx86 Nintendo DS developer Patrick Aalto is back once again with another cool update for the PC Emulator known as DSx86
Moonshell Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here]Just a few days after releasing CycloDS Evolution for the community's perusal, Team Cyclops has just announced more releases DS owners may want to take heed of
DPhone Features to be implemented : -Phone (Author of SvSIP contaced me
Wintendos XP WintenDoS XP simulates the Windows XP OS on the Nintendo DS, giving you the XP GUI and access to some homebrew games and apps like Minesweeper, Notepad, Calculator, and Windows Explorer
DS2x86 NDS dev Patrick Aalto has released an update and now gives us Beta version 0
MoonShell Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here] MoonShell, by Infantile Paralysiser, and all its iterations is a multimedia player for Nintendo DS / DS Lite consoles
Comments on MoonShell version 2.06 stable:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MoonShell version 2.06 stable supports it