Emulator fans listen up because today we have an update from Dwedit to the GBA PocketNES emulator which hasn't been updated for quite some time.A Dwedit vows not to let the project die which is great news.
Changelog and Notes from Dwedit
"Here is a new build of PocketNES. I refuse to let this project die.
--> Download! <--
Source Code for programmers: Source Code
Other stuff you need:
PocketNES Menu Maker
PogoShell (for oldschool flash cartridges)
* Seamless sound, no more crackling on square wave channels.
* Correct frequency sweeps and triangle wave volume.
* Completely automatic speedhacks that just work, so there's no menu for them anymore.
* FAST. Turn off VSYNC and watch the games zoom.
* Many parts are are more accurate than before.
* Working Savestates
* Fixed many bugs
* DMC IRQs! Play Fire Hawk and Mig 29 Soviet Fighter!
* Dendy mode
Broken: (These were in the previous branch, but have not yet been reprogrammed)
* Mapper #9, #17, #33, #40, #64, 73, #105"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS2x86 NDS dev Patrick Aalto has released an update and now gives us Beta version 0
MoonShell 1.6 final Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here]One of the most recognizable homebrew application in the Nintendo DS homebrew scene is once again updated
DS-DOS Yes, it's another operating system emulator and this time it's a DOS emulator for the DS
Moonshell Download the latest version of MoonShell [Click Here]Just a few days after releasing CycloDS Evolution for the community's perusal, Team Cyclops has just announced more releases DS owners may want to take heed of