Tetra Master DS Homebrew developer Massif's clone of the Tetra Master Final Fantasy 9 minigame for the DS is back, and is already in version 0.5. It's been quite a while since we last heard of the brewed game, but it's good to know that Massif is still working on the DS port of the memorable mini-game.
So what changed since our last coverage of Tetra Master DS? Here is the changelog for the versions that came after our last report on the homebrew:
* Added Credits Menu
* Added notification of combos to top screen (no fancy sprite animations yet)
* Added Enable/Disable music option
* Added main,victory,defeat music
* Fixed card draw priority bug
* Player name retrieved from DS user settings
* Fixed random seeding
* Added saving/loading of player card collection and stats
* Added card collection screen
* Added player experience and levels
* Added individual card stats(experience, X,A types)
* Changed to predefined opponents for each player level rather than random card selection
* Replaced sprite based menus and text with standard console based text
* Added a gameplay tutorial
Both the ds.gba and .nds versions of the game are included in the download below. Just make sure to copy and paste the correct version of Tetra Master to your card, according to the flashcard that you use. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Updated Memory Game for DS Homebrew game developer, space1, is really on a roll! After releasing a handful of games which include Pretty Sheep, Tic Tac Toe, Battleship, and the first and second version of his Memory game, he is back again just like a long lost friend
MemorizeME Bugfix Release We already covered what was supposed to be the finalized version of madcat1990's MemorizeME homebrew memory game in an earlier article, but as it turns out, there are still some things to improve on, such as a new set of graphics, and an even challenging (read: harder) game mode
Memory (Game for DS) Take the ultimate remembrance test with this developed game for the Nintendo DS which is aptly titled as Memory
Croahh Hero Croahh Hero is a reflex homebrew game by Mony for the Nintendo DS
MemorizeMe Replay Edition And so the last version was also not the last release for madcat1990's MemorizeME homebrew memory game for the Nintendo DS
Starfall Nintendo DS homebrew developer DesertDog has released the dodge and survical game Starfall for the Nintendo DS console
RapiDS RapiDS was made by Freeman and is a "button mashing" game for the NDS
NoNameDS .nds Version Kaktus bestows the DS with a collection of useful applications and small games called NoNameDS version 1