- The installation checker was broken andcaused a red screen of death in
case of an invalid installation.
- Fixed an rare case where the collision detection would fail.
- After losing your lives, selecting restart but cancelling the
confirmation would erroneously give the option to continue playing.
- Graphical glitches occurred when using master spark.
- Improved sound effects
- Background plane tilted in 3D
- Added deathbombing
- Added Youmu & Yuka as playable characters
- Gave Sakuya a proper bomb
- Added a wifi config screen
- Added a fourth level
- 10~20% performance increase
- Animation support (boss, object, shot)
- Support for playing sound effects
- Commands added to allow for character conversations. You can specify a
default conversation and/or specific conversations depending on the
selected player character.
- Stricter type-checking in the script compiler, better error reporting
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Deal or No Deal DS (with sounds) Been havin' fun with Robert Durbin's Deal or No Deal brew for the DS, haven't you? So have we! But we gotta admit the experience has been a bit bland because the previous version lacked sounds that could've added that extra heart-pounding element to the gameplay
Rollers Bakaban is working on a new NDS homebrew game called Rollers
FireWall DS From Digital Worm:Hello homebrewers!I had recently become very interested in Nintendo DS homebrew games and apps, so I thought a good way to start was with PAlib! I just compiled my first game
Also Cute and Fluffy Description:This is a small 2 player only snowball fight, with cute little yetis
Card Sharks Robert Durbin just loves making DS homebrew games based on TV game shows