- The installation checker was broken andcaused a red screen of death in
case of an invalid installation.
- Fixed an rare case where the collision detection would fail.
- After losing your lives, selecting restart but cancelling the
confirmation would erroneously give the option to continue playing.
- Graphical glitches occurred when using master spark.
- Improved sound effects
- Background plane tilted in 3D
- Added deathbombing
- Added Youmu & Yuka as playable characters
- Gave Sakuya a proper bomb
- Added a wifi config screen
- Added a fourth level
- 10~20% performance increase
- Animation support (boss, object, shot)
- Support for playing sound effects
- Commands added to allow for character conversations. You can specify a
default conversation and/or specific conversations depending on the
selected player character.
- Stricter type-checking in the script compiler, better error reporting
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Momentum Ball (source code) Here's a new game for the Nintendo DS released by homebrew developer NEON725, which makes extensive use of the handheld's dual screen capabilities with Momentum Ball
Game Melody Oratorio Volume Two Here's a homebrew game that's definitely a cut above the rest: homebrew developer DesertDog's Game Melody Oratorio for the Nintendo DS, a game that teaches you how to play game melodies via a virtual piano