NDS dev icedaddy just released version 3 of the Video Library tool for your NDS called "viDSnips".Review the note below from icedaddy before installing.
"viDSnips 3 has had all dependencies on PALib removed and now is purely a libNDS based library that can be used for any DS homebrew project. (For PALib based projects see viDSnips 2 for PALib.)
- no external dependencies so will build with the latest updates of devKitPro & libNDS
- better frame rates with far fewer dropped frames
However, with the loss of the PALib MP3 support, there are audio issues:
- audio quality is reduced for comparable .vDS file sizes (as compared to version 2)
- audio is no longer streamed so audio size is a serious consideration
- audio reproduction on emulators is much poorer than the real device
Improving the audio for viDSnips 3 is an area of further development.
Note also that version 2 .vDS files will not work with viDSnips 3."
Official Site: http://www.icedaddy.net/projects/nds/vidsnips-3-libnds
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSVideo Taking your Nintendo DS on a trip? Then you'd want to download DSVideo, a neat homebrew application from DS homebrew developer Dominic Ludlam
Tuna-viDS If you're not too keen on watching videos on the Nintendo DS using current homebrewed solutions - such as the Moonshell, DSVideo or even the commercially available DSvideo - then you may want to consider Chishm's Tuna-viDS as an alternative
Precompiled LMP-ng Well, Lick has all but completely discontinued the Lick's Media Player that he developed for the DS