NDS dev icedaddy just released version 3 of the Video Library tool for your NDS called "viDSnips".Review the note below from icedaddy before installing.
"viDSnips 3 has had all dependencies on PALib removed and now is purely a libNDS based library that can be used for any DS homebrew project. (For PALib based projects see viDSnips 2 for PALib.)
- no external dependencies so will build with the latest updates of devKitPro & libNDS
- better frame rates with far fewer dropped frames
However, with the loss of the PALib MP3 support, there are audio issues:
- audio quality is reduced for comparable .vDS file sizes (as compared to version 2)
- audio is no longer streamed so audio size is a serious consideration
- audio reproduction on emulators is much poorer than the real device
Improving the audio for viDSnips 3 is an area of further development.
Note also that version 2 .vDS files will not work with viDSnips 3."
Spinal's Media Player The NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition is still heating up, and we've got three more homebrew entries to fill that flashcart of yours
viDSnips ViDSnips by icedaddy for the NDS has been updated bringing it to v2
Max Media Player Max Media PlayerA software update is out for the Max Media Player for your Nintendo DS
Tuna-viDS If you're not too keen on watching videos on the Nintendo DS using current homebrewed solutions - such as the Moonshell, DSVideo or even the commercially available DSvideo - then you may want to consider Chishm's Tuna-viDS as an alternative