Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++.A The aim of the project is to create a windowing system that other programmers can use for their applications, decreasing the tedious amount of GUI code that they have to write. This demo illustrates some of the features of Woopsi.
- ProgressBar text greyed out when disabled.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal ignore double clicks by default.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal only fire value changed event if value
has really changed.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal getValue() methods are considerably
- Added libfreetype.a file to libs/libfreetype/lib folder.
- New features:
- Added progressbar test.
- Added slidervertical test.
- Added sliderhorizontal test.
- Added scrollbarvertical test.
- Added scrollbarhorizontal test.
- Added superbitmap test.
- Bumped version number to indicate feature completeness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Woopsi Woopsi is a Nintendo DS GUI library for rapidly creating user interfaces for homebrew software
default.arm7 with WiFi from Poff Tech Dstool is a DS rom tool by DarkFader (one of the people that helped make FlashMe v7 on NDS-Lite possible) used for viewing header info, fixing CRC, and extracting files from the DS filesystem
Micro Lua DS Micro Lua is an homebrew for Nintendo DS which allow you to lauch Lua scripts
Rain r0.7 SaTa has released a new version of Rain for the Nintendo DS, version 0
Woopsi Ant512, a homebrew developer specializing in Nintendo DS applications is trying to break the groundwork for other homebrew coders with the Woopsi homebrew, which aims to create a simple windowing system that programmers can use for their own applications
Micro Lua DS 1.1 Micro Lua is an homebrew for Nintendo DS which allow you to lauch Lua scripts (www
DSLua This download features the GBFS version of DSLua v0
Woopsi Developer's note:
This version adds support for a "drop" event to enable drag-and-drop functionality