Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++.A The aim of the project is to create a windowing system that other programmers can use for their applications, decreasing the tedious amount of GUI code that they have to write. This demo illustrates some of the features of Woopsi.
- ProgressBar text greyed out when disabled.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal ignore double clicks by default.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal only fire value changed event if value
has really changed.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal getValue() methods are considerably
- Added libfreetype.a file to libs/libfreetype/lib folder.
- New features:
- Added progressbar test.
- Added slidervertical test.
- Added sliderhorizontal test.
- Added scrollbarvertical test.
- Added scrollbarhorizontal test.
- Added superbitmap test.
- Bumped version number to indicate feature completeness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PAlib 070118 New It's been quite a while since Mollusk last updated his homebrew app for the DS called PAlib
Tinke Benito356 continues to work on his decompiler homebrew app for the DS
libgba 20060720 Update From devkitPro today are libgba and libnds libraries updates, which brings more compatibility between the two and making coding for both platform easier
Woopsi Developer's note:
This release adds system-wide support for unicode (UTF-8)
Woopsi Woopsi is a Nintendo DS GUI library for rapidly creating user interfaces for homebrew software
PAlib 09.07.06 MolluskAfter just four days, the ever active Mollusk has updated his PAlib
ScummVM DS Looks like we are into a better version of ScummVM DS today as Neil Millstone a
Woopsi Ant512 has released a new version of Woopsi, now called Woopsi v0