XrickDS first port of xRick (Rick Dangerous) for the Nintendo DS, version 1.0. He writes about it:"Still needs a little work on the background sounds to loop instead of playing only once and some issues with the sprites have a wierd flash."
- Left, right, up (jump) or down (crawl): arrow keys
- Fire: A button pause: Start button
- Use left, right, up, down + fire to poke something with your stick,
lay a stick of dynamite, or fire a bullet.
- Cheat modes, "trainer": Left Trigger ; "never die": Left Trigger twice ; "expose": Left Trigger 3 times.
- Swap screens : Right Trigger
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Sonic Ball Sonic Ball is an arkanoid clone using Sonic sprites and a different type of gameplay
Mental Pong Talk about a giveaway! Mollusk recently updated PAlib with a bunch of new games and ports that will work with the fabled DSMotion Card
MegaETK-TD The DS homebrew community may remember reading about ETk releasing the source code of MegaETk, the impressive homebrewed side-scrolling platformer
Meteorite Dev thomh@ck has released his game Meteorite for your NDS
Falldown for DS To those who are familiar with the PSP homebrew Falldown by karmon, a similar game has recently been coded by Derrick Gold for the Nintendo DS