XRoar Changed from v0.21 to v0.22
* Feed audio output back to single bit sound input.
* Update GP32 build to use EABI libs and devkitARM crt0.
* Don't build DS stuff in thumb mode.
* Initialise RAM to pattern.
* Insert fake leader on tape change.
* Fix OpenGL texture "fringing".
* Sun audio fixes.
* Honour user-specified RAM size again.
* Fix WD2791/3 side compare plus other fixes to help CoCo NitrOS9.
* Find a machine the user has ROMs for if they don't specify.
* Add -load and -run options.
* Add simple joystick swap with Control+Shift+J.
* Disable fullscreen while showing a file requester.
* Replace README with a manual.
* Fake trailing leader byte for CAS files.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS2x86 0.22 Homebrew developer Patrick Aalto continues on with his work on the x86 PC emulator for the Nintendo DS
ScummVM DS 0.11.0 A new year's just starting up, and for developers like AgentQ, it can only mean more opportunities to polish up their ongoing projects
Goomba Color DS 1-16-2008 Sound is garbled, and you must reset the game before any sound appearsI couldn't get Libfat working without reading lots of corrupt data, so this only has "Drymouth" embedded inside the emulator
DS2x86 Patrick Aalto is back with another update to the PC emulator for the Nintendo DS bringing it to version 0
iDeaS 184.108.40.206 IDeaS is a Nintendo DS emulator for Microsoft Windows and Linux (using GTK+)