NDS developer Patrik Rak has released Beta 1 version 0.9.3 of the cool emulator for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum Nintendo DS called ZXDS. Full changelog listed below.
"ZXDS 0.9.3 beta 1 (17.3.2012)
+ Proper save requester, including support for basic file management operations.
+ Alternate between two different directories by tapping the save/load file icon again.
+ Quickly switch models in load requester with various L/R+X combinations.
+ Risky operations now use confirmation requesters.
+ It is now possible to step the emulation frame by frame.
+ Added pouet.net and Tipshop pokes library to servers.cfg.
* Implemented HTTP redirects, required by some pouet.net sites.
+ Directly poke decimal, hexadecimal, or binary values in the data dump view.
* Switched to PNG for background and icon graphics. The BMP support remains,
but note that some names have changed - check skins/readme.txt for details.
* Augmented the 128k keyboard graphics with symbol characters. Thanks, Paddy.
* The selected keyboard is now saved to the config file.
* Distinguish the load and save slot screens with colored slot frames.
* Disable the keyboard matrix effect during multiplayer session.
It is often difficult enough to configure the controls even without it.
* Switching to maximum speed while loading tapes in fast mode now disables
the display updates entirely. Handy for slight speed boost if you feel desperate.
* Other subtle changes (nicer boot message, increased cheat poke limit).
* Fixed loading of Pentagon SZX files (ROM paging, step direction).
* Minor bugfixes (libfat mkdir and aliasing, ZIP long name skipping).
! Happy birthday, ZXDS."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS2x86 Homebrew dev Pate has updated his latest project, DS2x86, a new version of his DOS emulator for the Nintendo DS that supports SuperCard DSTwo flash carts
A5200 DS The Atari 5200 emulator for Nintendo DS has been updated
NesterDS The Nintendo Entertainment System (aka Famicom) has a wide range of DOS and Windows NES emulators out there with near perfect NES emulation
nesDS 12_30 Loopy and FluBBa have released a new version of nesDS
DS2x86 Nintendo DS Homebrew dev Patrick Aalto has released an update of the DS2x86 PC emulator bringing this release to version 0
SpeccyDS SpeccyDS is a ZX81 Sinclair emulator for the DS
ColecoDS The Colecovision is one ancient gaming console
DSx86 Developer's note:
This version has the refactored internals, so it most likely runs some (if not all) games slower than the previous versions
WinDS PRO A new release of WinDS PRO is now available bringing this release to version 2012
SnezziDS Shortly after bubble2k released SnezziDS v
Comments on ZXDS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if ZXDS supports it