Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them quickly, from anywhere. It is a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can sync notes between all your iOS devices, as well as with our free Dashboard widget for Mac. You can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
· Sync your notes with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Dashboard on your Mac, and our web site
· Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
· Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
What's New in This Release:
· Phone numbers and addresses are now tappable links. Tap and hold a link for more options.
· TextExpander 2.0 is now supported, including support for fill ins.
· Times are more specific, using text like "a moment ago" or "3 hours ago".
· You can now print your notes. Tap a note in the list, tap Share, and then Print.
· On iPhone, Notefile does a better job of remembering the last note you had open.
· Fixed a bug on iPad that could result in changes to a note being lost.
· Fixed a bug where Twitter sharing would be blank if the note had more than 140 characters.
· Fixed a bug where some items were removed from the history too soon.
· Fixed a crash that could happen when selecting certain text.
· Improved reliability when syncing with Junecloud for the first time.
· Improved error checking when opening files.
· iOS 5.1 or later is now required.
What's New in 1.6:
· You can now long press on a link to Open, Copy, or Edit it.
· The buttons above the keyboard now ignore accidental taps while typing.
· Notefile's URL scheme now supports searches: notefile://search or notefile://search?text=example
· 1Password integration lets you easily look up your Junecloud sync password.
· Viewing a note in your history no longer restores it. Make a change to a note to restore it.
· Fixed a bug on iPad where the app would crash if you were using the split keyboard, or had it undocked.
· Fixed a bug where the app would crash when exporting in iOS 4.
· Fixed several minor bugs and quirks related to adding, deleting, or selecting notes, mainly on iPad.
· Numerous tweaks and improvements for syncing.
· Many other minor bug fixes and refinements, especially in the settings.
What's New in 1.4:
· Updated for iOS 6 and the 4" display on the iPhone 5 and the new iPod touch.
· Tap and hold a note in the list to share it (requires iOS 6).
· Tapping the note count while the search field is showing will now close the search.
· Fixed a possible syncing problem.
· Fixed a bug where the insertion point would sometimes jump around needlessly.
· Updated to TextExpander 1.2.2 SDK.
· Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
What's New in 1.3:
· iCloud sync: You can now sync your notes with either iCloud or Junecloud.
· History: Deleted notes are now kept in a history for 90 days, and included in searches.
· Open: Notefile can now open plain text (.txt) files for easy importing.
· Calculate: If a note includes some math you'd like to calculate, just select it and choose "Calculate".
· Copy: You can now copy an entire note from the list view with a long press.
· Accessibility improvements.
· Updated to Text Expander 1.2 SDK.
· Improved icon.
· Other minor tweaks and bug fixes.
What's New in 1.2:
· Updated graphics for the new iPad with Retina Display.
· Added notefile:// URL scheme, for use in bookmarklets and apps like Launch Center.
· Improved help pages.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Fixed a problem where quickly editing a note multiple times might result in the later changes not syncing.
· Fixed a problem where delete didn't work with VoiceOver enabled.
· If syncing is slow, it will now try for a bit longer before it gives up.
· Improved scrolling on the help screens.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Junecloud»:
Delivery Status Delivery Status helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they're going to arrive. The main view shows the latest status of your packages, and counts down to the estimated delivery date. Tap a delivery for more information, and if you like you can view the shipping company's web page, or see where your packages are on a map